4.10.12

ANGEL NUMBER 1234


Number 1234 resonates with the compilation of the qualities of number 1 and number 2, and the attributes of number 3 and number 4.  Number 1 promotes new beginnings and starting anew, motivation and taking action, striving forward and progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition.  Number 1 also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions.  Number 2 resonates with service to others, diplomacy and compromise, balance, flexibility and adaptability, duality, encouragement and kindness.  Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission.  Number 3 adds self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase.  Number 3 also carries the vibrations of the Ascended Masters.  It indicates that the Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked.  The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom, and diligence and determination to achieve goals.  Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose.

Number 1 encourages you to step forward and start something new, different and life-changing.  Number 2 sets you on your course with balance, faith and ability, and number 3 sees expansion of concepts and life-themes, and expressing and communicating from your authentic self.  Number 4 encourages stability working steadily towards goals.  Angel Number 1234 can be seen as a number of progression and/or steps along a journey or life path.

Angel Number 1234 is often seen as ‘steps’, with subsequent number sequences (eg. 567 ... 789 etc) appearing once the 1234 sequence is acknowledged and recognized, and the ‘steps’ and actions taken by the individual.  If feeling any doubts or fears about which actions to take, ask for guidance and assistance from the angels and listen to your intuition and inner-wisdom.  Know that you have all that you need within to achieve your goals and aspirations ... you just have to make the choices to do so, and take the appropriate actions.   Have faith and trust in yourself, your angels and the Ascended Masters.  

Angel Number 1234 indicates that you may have to put some hard work and effort towards a new project, venture or important life-change, and these will be of long-term benefit to yourself and your loved ones.  Trust that the work and effort you have put in towards achieving your goals and aspirations will be well worth your while and you will find long-term success and personal fulfilment.

Number 1234 can also be seen as number 1 (1+2+3+4=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.


*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers
BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT
ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne


12 comments:

  1. I have been seeing this number often and without intention. while trying to sleep at night and working in office i observed i accidentally look at the time many a times when its 12:34 in the clock. It must be after seeing it mire than 50 times (trust me, all unintentional) i decided to check what it meant on the net.
    Very happy to see it being a positive sign..!!
    My personal life is going through a huge change and my professional life is in a bit of trouble... guess i'll have to just focus and ask for answers within.
    Thankyou for writing this very important piece of information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The moment I got to this page! . . .so are Angel Numbers part of my life purpose and soul mission?
      I actually pause to think about it . . . and I am a person who actually likes numbers very much. Since I was young, far back as I can remember. My alarm clock is usually set to repeat digits unless there is a constraint of the schedule. I remember birthdays far more than anyone's name . . . matter-of-fact: I hardly remember the names of anything Movies, Songs, Artists, Titles, Places, Shows, Authors, People from the past (as far back as yesterday), Programs, Actors, Announcers, and even some family members . . .
      I see repeat digits all day, most days, sometimes not, probably at least one in every day. My work has touch screens that I am in front of 90% of the time, the military time with a order total and change on a receipt used to fascinate me so much, I'd collect them. People who have met me once or twice are always impressed at my ability to remember their birthday . . . of course that's easy when I just categorize and associate. My favorite game is Poker . . . and I love/collect deck's of cards. I have a small list of other unique things I'm good at but still haven't narrowed down what I would enjoy doing everyday that's personal, where I am passionate, and past the test of time. 9 years of incomplete college and 5 majors, last being statistics. Moving to Sedona I've now pondered with metaphysical career's . . . but never considered any serious pursuit, I wouldn't even know where to start. I'm not sure posting this will bring about any answers, but I always hope that something someday soon will be clear for me. After reading a few of these, figure the moment Angel Number 1234 loaded from firefox as my computer clock read 12:34pm [MST] it must mean I need to follow my gut and post. Don't know if/where it will lead . . . so replies? anyone? =] NamastafterNoon <3

      Delete
    2. Keep following your soul friend.... your story gave me warmth.

      Namaste

      Delete
  3. I've been seeing 1234 everyday & the connection to the numbers w/ my life is profound.

    Thank you SO much. <3
    Light
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband sees these nu often nd we started noticing that unintentionally whenever he sees watch or clock anyvehere the time shows nu 1234 and we were thinking that it must have, some significance. After reading your article I am relieved that it has a positive meaning but I wonder as nothing new s coming his way though he is trying so hard
    thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that I see 333 and 1234 very often. I'm glad the ascended masters are helping guide me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been bombarded with number sequences starting a couple years ago. Lately everywhere I look I see them. I give thanks and acknowledge the angels, ascended masters, universe, god, goddess. I see it as a reminder to keep up faith in good times and bad and as a hand held out to lead me through the tremendous leaps of faith I have to take these days especially.
    Thank you for this treasure chest of inspiration! And thank you for bringing together all us of like mind and kindred spirits. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had 12:34 on my clock tonight after hinting a message of love to my new found prince. I'm so glad to know this, thanks, my intuition was right the entire time. I felt it deep in my heart that he's the one since the night we spent time together :) I hope you find this message, Brad. May we have a great future ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This must pertain to my creative project

    ReplyDelete