Saturday, January 04, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1441


Number 1441 is a mix of the attributes of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its vibrations, and the energies of number 4 also appearing twice, doubling its influences. Number 1 resonates with new beginnings and projects, self-leadership, inner-strength and assertiveness, uniqueness and individuality, ambition and will power, attainment and happiness.  Number 1 tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions prompts us out of our comfort zones.  Number 4 relates to working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations. It tells of planning, hard work and effort, building solid foundations, motivation, stability and practicality, system and order and our passion and drive in life. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels.  

Angel Number 1441 encourages progressive change, renewal and growth, and tells you to share your knowledge and wisdom with others in interesting and unique ways. Look to new and different ways to get your work done more effectively and efficiently.  Listen to your intuition as your angels are sending you guidance and ushering positive energies towards and around you.

Angel Number 1441 is a message to keep your thoughts positive and optimistic as you undertake an important new project, role or venture.  Your positive energies, intentions and actions will manifest your expected results. Trust your angels to deliver all that you will need and expect some well-earned rewards for good work well done.  Your angels want you to know that you deserve the very best.

Your thoughts and beliefs are rapidly manifesting into material form; therefore ensure that you keep a positive and optimistic attitude and outlook to ensure that you manifest ‘good’.  As you create your experiences and realities with your beliefs and thoughts, your positive affirmations, intentions and actions will manifest your results.  Working steadily towards your goals using wisdom, patience and determination will see your aspirations come to fruition.

Angel Number 1441 encourages you to keep striving ahead, and don’t take ‘no’ for an answer.  You are encouraged to walk through the doors of opportunity that are opening in front of you.

Number 1441 relates to number 1 (1+4+4+1=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


13 comments:

  1. Thank you for your beautiful and inspiring messages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came to check out 315, 148. When done, was 'told' to look 1441. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, I am so happy to have found your blogs. I use them daily and the more I do, the more synchronicity's I seem to see on a daily basis. Like today I was driving home worried about my dog as we moved house yesterday. When I check the time, it was 14:14.
    Then again, the same thoughts popped into my head as I was thinking worst case senario, and I reminded myself that I need to be positive, then checked the time and it was 14:41. Everything always resonates with me when I search the numbers I see. Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the meanings they help a lot. And it's good to know that I'm not the only one seeing this messages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blogs, Joanne... Thank you so much!! I always use them... thank you, thank youm they really inspire me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am experiencing a lot\t of incidents where these numbers are flashing in front of my eyes. I am happy that these numbers bring positive effects in all our lives
    http://www.mothersdaypoems.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thabk you Joanne. I use them whenever I'm aligned with the God, Angels and univers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much, Joanne! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. IM SO THANKFUL THAT I FOUND THIS SITE IT'S BEEN HELPING ME OUT ALOT WITH THESE TRIPLE'S & QUAD NUMBER'S I'VE BEEN SEEING

    ReplyDelete
  10. IM SO THANKFUL THAT I FOUND THIS SITE IT'S BEEN HELPING ME OUT ALOT WITH THESE TRIPLE'S & QUAD NUMBER'S I'VE BEEN SEEING

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you, I could not believe the numbers came on at the same time I was watching something on the tv and the picture that showed up on my laptop as I opened it. 1441 amazing I think that I will start taking notice of numbers more often. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This resonated a lot with me, and also the other ones I've been seeing. Thank you so much for your work. You're doing a great one.

    ReplyDelete