Monday, January 04, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2629


Number 2629 is a combination of the energies of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, the vibrations of number 6, and the attributes of number 9. Number 2 resonates with duality and finding balance and harmony, partnerships and relationships, diplomacy and adaptability, personal will, insightfulness, sensitivity and selflessness, and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 6 relates to the monetary and financial aspects of life, economy, provision and providing for home and family, responsibility, nurturing, care, compassion and sympathy, solution-finding and problem-solving, grace and gratitudeNumber 9 is the number of Universal love, faith, the Universal Spiritual Laws, service to humanity and humanitarianism, lightworking and lightworkers, leading by positive example, a higher perspective, strength of character, duty and calling. Number 9 also denotes endings, conclusions and closure.

Angel Number 2629 tells of changes taking place in many aspects of your life. Some situations and individuals will remain, and others will fade away.


Angel Number 2629 encourages you to turn off negative influences in whatever form they present and remove yourself from all negative situations and circumstances. Negative feelings, people and situations bring you down, deplete your energies and lower your vibrational rate. If you truly want to experience positive change in your life you must surround yourself with people and experiences that enrich your life and challenge and inspire you to be the best that you can be.


Walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, equilibrium and life purpose. If you let go of the old and welcome the new you will find unexpected joy and happiness. So be bold and brave and cut yourself free from anything that no longer works for you.


Number 2629 relates to number 1 (2+6+2+9=19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*


4 comments:

  1. Amazing how relevant all my messages are to my current situation!!!Thank you so much Joanne!!! ♡♡♡
    Love and Light your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you πŸ™ I let go of what no longer serves me…as I welcome my better πŸ™ thank god for It All ❤️❤️❤️πŸ™ I am ready and I am open to becoming my new πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ❤️😊☀️☀️☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you πŸ™ I let go of what no longer serves me…as I welcome my better πŸ™ thank god for It All ❤️❤️❤️πŸ™ I am ready and I am open to becoming my new πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌ❤️😊☀️☀️☀️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you πŸ™❤️❤️❤️🌞

    ReplyDelete