Thursday, December 18, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1989


Number 1989 is a compilation of the attributes and vibrations of number 1 and number 9, with number 9 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, as well as the qualities of number 8. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, starting new ventures, self-reliance, tenacity, activity, independence, uniqueness, motivation and progress, achievement and attainment. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, ideas, beliefs and actions. Number 9 resonates with the attributes of leading others by positive example, humanitarianism and philanthropy, Divine wisdom, generosity and benevolence, strength of character, lightworking and the Universal Spiritual Laws, your dharma and soul calling. Number 9 also relates to conclusions and endings.  Number 8 adds its vibrations of inner-wisdom and personal power, manifesting wealth, abundance and prosperity, dependability and reliability, skills and talents, good judgement and discernment, achieving success, giving and receiving and the concept of karma; the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect


Angel Number 1989 encourages you to review your life and look at it from a higher perspective. By evaluating your life up to the current moment you are able to learn from past mistakes and experiences, reveal changes to better fulfil your life purpose, find healing, and gain encouragement to seek new directions.


Angel Number 1989 may also indicate that a significant phase or cycle is ending in your life,  and if you have been feeling a sense of trepidation or anxiety, trust that these endings will allow for new opportunities to appear in your life that will open doors to beneficial new beginnings. This is happening for reasons that will become evident soon so do not lament their passing or ending, but rather, be open to your own passions and purpose as these are positive and productive focal points for you. Know that wonderful new opportunities are just ahead of you.

One door is beginning to open, and another door is closing. Be sure to listen to your intuition closely as it will guide you to take the steps that will ensure your steady abundance during these transitions. Release the past with love and gratitude for the lessons and experiences it brought you, and look to the future with enthusiasm and confidence. Honour the best parts of yourself and share them with others. Allow your light to shine brightly, illuminating the way for others.

Number 1989 relates to number 9 (1+9+8+9=27, 2+7=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


13 comments:

  1. Joanne,

    Words cannot describe my gratitude towards you for opening this channel of communication to guidance. I needed it and you gave it to me.
    I hope to one day give you in return a gift as you have given me one!

    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot joanne sacred wow I have so much clarity now that the new year 2015 will be a year for me. I was born 3.9.1989 I really fell in love with myself. Now I can really enjoy my spiritual journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My birth year. I feel connected to this message😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love it, thank you!😘

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birth year. I feel connected to this message😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love it, thank you!😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. 1989 is my birth year and I feel very positive and encouraged after reading this message. Thank you and may God bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. 1989 is my birth year and I feel very encouraged and very positive after reading this message. Thank you and may God bless you abundantly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bien on 09/09/1989
    Wats meen that???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See:
      How to Work out your own Numerology:

      https://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/p/how-to-work-out-your-own-numerology.html

      and:

      http://numerology-thenumbersandtheirmeanings.blogspot.com/2011/05/number-9.html

      Joanne

      Delete
    2. Thankyou Allah, Angel, Universe ♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
  8. I some how have a video saved to my phone that says it is from 1989 so I was wondering what that number means.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I strongly agree🧿πŸͺ¬πŸ“Ώ

    ReplyDelete
  10. This number has popped up for me for years and in some really significant areas Of life. It’s not my birth year but it’s always with me when I am struggling.

    ReplyDelete