Tuesday, December 09, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1988


Number 1988 is a compilation of the vibrations and qualities of number 1 and number 9, and the attributes of number 8 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 1 brings its vibrations of creation, new beginnings, ambition and will power, motivation, insight and initiative, inspiration and intuition. Number 1 encourages us to step out of our comfort zones and reminds us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 9 resonates with the influences of the Universal Spiritual Laws, leading life as a positive example for others, high ideals, tolerance, humility, altruism and benevolence, strength of character, service to humanity and lightworking. Number 9 also relates to endings, conclusions and closure. Number 8 adds its influences of patience, practicality and dependability, inner-wisdom, personal authority, management, stability, truth and honour, achieving success, good judgement and discernment, manifesting positive abundance, and the concept of karma; the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect

Angel Number 1988 may suggest that a phase, circumstance or situation in your life is about to end and is a sign of forewarning to enabling you to prepare yourself and your life accordingly. It may also indicate that you are winding up an emotional issue, relationship or career phase in your life. 


Angel Number 1988 brings a message that it is time to release situations/circumstances that no longer play a positive role in your life so that you can work from your heart doing something that you love, either as a hobby/pastime or as an income-earning venture. Ask yourself ‘what is my passion and purpose?’ Your unique skills and talents are much needed by the world, and it is time to fully step into your personal power and claim your rightful destiny. Trust that the right opportunities will present themselves when you make the decision and take action towards following your heart’s desires in whatever ways most resonate with you. Discover your personal spiritual power, and learn how to use it to make a positive difference to the world in your own unique way.


Often, one of the biggest blocks to receiving and accepting abundance is a core belief of being unworthy and/or undeserving. Ask your angels to open your heart so that the issue/s can be healed. Abundance is your natural birthright, and when you choose to accept it for yourself, you naturally attract the gifts of abundance into your life. You are then able to share this abundance with others.


Number 1988 relates to number 8 (1+9+8+8=26, 2+6=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


6 comments:

  1. This is number holds so much truth about my life. I never knew that this number held so much meaning! Thanks for the eye-opener!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually my birth year and I've been seeing this for the last two months along with the attack of 555, 777, 888 and 999. The Universe is really yelling at me now, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe this, it's right on target with what's happening in my life lately. I recently eliminated all the "downer people" in my life that were holding me back and causing depression. I began surrounding myself with "Positive UPBEAT people" [which is who I’ve always been], from here on out. I particularly liked where it say’s “my unique skills and talents are much needed by the world”. I have always thought the same thing too. This was very uplifting material to read. “Thanks SO MUCH” !!!

    Dennis
    Phoenix, Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!! Message totally on point!!!
    #Atalanta, the usiverse is yelling at me too!!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very interesting seeing how my birthday is 3 13 1988 lol being born with 3 angel numbers in my birthday is impressive. Trying to learn all I can to better understand myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant tell you how grateful I am to these messages. you have been a huge help in receiving their words.

    ReplyDelete