Wednesday, September 23, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2323


Number 2323 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 2, and the vibrations and qualities of number 3, both appearing twice, amplifying their influences. Number 2 resonates with faith and trust, balance and poise, insightfulness and sensitivity, partnerships and relationships with others, ambition, sensitivity, encouragement and happiness and pursuing your life purpose. Number 3 adds creativity, self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, ‘faith hope and charity’, friendliness and sociability, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also resonates with the Ascended Masters. The Ascended Masters are around you, assisting when asked, and help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others. The Masters also assist with manifesting your wants and desires and help you to find peace, clarity and love within.

Angel Number 2323 is a number that is primarily associated with creativity, manifestation and directing energy, and encourages you to express your personal freedom in unique and innovative ways.

Angel Number 2323 is a message to stay positive and optimistic about your future and destiny, and give any concerns, fears and worries to the angels for healing and transmutation. Using positive affirmations, maintaining a positive attitude and focusing on a successful and fulfilling future will manifest your wishes, wants and desires into your life.

Angel Number 2323 brings confirmation that your prayers are being answered and the angels are watching over you, guiding, assisting and ensuring that your wishes come to fruition. Things are coming together for you, bringing balance and stability to many aspects of your life.

Use your Divine abilities to guide your thoughts, intentions and actions in positive, uplifting and empowering ways, and express your truths with confidence and communicate with others on a spiritual level.


Number 2323 relates to number 1 (2+3+2+3=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers

32 comments:

  1. thank you dear, for your hard work as messenger, and for spreading light for free!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are amazing, the knowledge and continuing spreading love and guidens among us all is truly something I feel a part of.. thank you for you being you ����Blessings all the way. Namaste ✨

      Delete
  2. All is maya, yet what you perceive as Truth is truth. Yet, there is a Truth that is the cause of All. The Truth is All is joyous Light and Life! All is God and God is All. Man is All and Man is God. From these Truths you shall find All. Know you are Eternal, Endless, Perfect and Beautiful. You govern your own fate. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! For everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Angels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Immense Gratitude for the Love & Hope you Share with All of Us....Many Blessings & Light your way.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love feeling primordial wisdom bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you... thank you ... LOVE your work... LOVE .. THANKS .. many blessings for you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I must admit that I follow this blog for several months and it's truely helps to see things clear in my life! I discovered 2years ago that I had paranormal/shaman gifts. First I thaught that I was crazy and fell into a very dark period in my life. But this blog helped me a lot to accept myself for who I really am!! It gave me a clear and logical view about my future goals. Again thanks a lot xxxx keep up the good work everyone and don't forget to stay positive... At anytime :D. R.Geldhof from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your blog every day. It's so inspiring and help ful. Thank you! 💕

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was listening to music on YouTube while writing my fantasy novel. I happened to glance at the time on the video and it said 23:23. I looked it up, and thought it was quite funny that 23 resonates with creativity, talent, and self-expression! I feel as if writing is my life purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Recently met a guy who I really connected with and might start a relationship with after many years of being single I've felt ready and been hoping to manifest a knew and beautiful relationship I 23 on my phone battery percentage and the time on the clock 23:23 after we messaged each other about hoping to get to know each other. I hope it's positive as I feel it is

    ReplyDelete
  12. See it every night😄. Grateful ! 💜

    ReplyDelete
  13. Interesting. I never really heard about numbers before but the strangest thing happens to me on a daily basis. Many many times when I look at a clock the numbers 1 and 2 are showing. Like 1212 212 112 211 and all the other combos. Can anyone tell me why this happens? Just last night I woke in the middle of the night went to use the bathroom and wouldn't you know it 221 was displayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a way to communicate with you😊!
      Maths and numbers are universal language and carry vibration, so your Angels/ Spirit Guides want to talk to you and use numbers for that. Joanne has a gift to receive a clear meaning for each combination which helps us to read all messages through numbers! Pay attention to your thoughts, intentions or words when you notice numbers.
      You have an ability to shine your inner Light brightly 😊 and by doing that you can help all other people and Earth.
      Listen to your inner Voice and follow your heart in everything you do! And know You are The main Authority!

      Delete
  14. Thank you! ��

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maravilloso! Bendiciones desde Venezuela. Excelente trabajo

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks it really help so much to read that cause i saw those numbers

    ReplyDelete