Wednesday, December 16, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2552


Number 2552 is a compilation of the energies and vibrations of number 2 and number 5, both appearing twice, doubling their influences. Number 2 relates to balance and harmony, duality, benevolence, peace, consideration, decisiveness, co-operation and mediation, intuition and insight, faith and trust, and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 resonates with major life changes, making important choices and decisions, expansion and opportunity, adaptability and versatility, vitality, adventure, personal freedom and individuality, curiosity, resourcefulness and life lessons learned through experience.

Angel Number 2552 indicates that it is time to make positive changes in your life and let go of old ways of doing and being that are no longer positively serving you. Release old doubts, fears and perceived obstacles and look forward to wonderful new opportunities and adventures. Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this point, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul mission and life purpose as a spiritual being. Stay balanced, focused and harmonious within and go with the flow of life.

You have access to the powerful energy of your intuition to gain clarity and guide your everyday choices and decisions. If intuitive-knowing is unclear you can set the intention and ask for the information you seek to be revealed through your dreams. Personal growth can be greatly enhanced by using the information received during the dream state.


Number 2552 relates to number 5 (2+5+5+2=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

 *

9 comments:

  1. Yesterday was 02/05 (2016) and I looked at my telephone display showing the date and time like this:
    02/05 20:50
    It looked like a mirror image, I really enjoyed this synchronicity.
    Lately I am heavily using my intuition to get guidance towards new doors opening in my life. Sometimes I get a bit unclear about what my intuition is saying, but overall I'm doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was little I was down stars and a lil girl came out of the closet and said remember. These number it will help you in life 2552 and i looked it up and every thing on here is true

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very often dream of things that happen. I receive strong reminders of what or who I am to get in touch, I dream what awaits my loved and closed ones, so I can be there when most needed.
    I have realised that if I have a feeling about anything, I must act on it sharp and immediate.
    Last night was the freshest example.
    I had shower and was about to dry my hair, when I thought to my self.... "Hmmmm, I've had this hairdryer a loooooong time and time might have come to replace it..., what is a great hairdryer these days..." I wondered, then went on and dried my hair.
    All was absolutely fine, no problems whatsoever.
    In the morning my hair was all crazy and I though let me use the hairdryer briefly to kind of strengthen it a bit and bring it in order.
    Switching it on and near immediately I hear a sizzling noise as if something has burst in flames... I moved the hairdryer away from my head only to discover that it is on fire...,🙈🔥
    I acted super fast, switched it off and threw it on the floor...,sparkles ceased, yet I could smell burning cable...
    Totally shocked, shaken and in disbelief...I started thanking the Universe that my hand and head were not on flames.🤯🙈
    Switched it off the socket and all was fine...
    So here, the night before I had a clear feeling that my hairdryer is to be replaced...
    I felt it, I knew it...
    Hence i always know what to do next and what is about to happen.
    In one way or other.
    My intuition is very sharp and very precise.
    I'm safe, I'm blessed, I'm here.
    Positive things are manifesting at an ever high rate.
    I love you Angels and you Joanne, my precious Earth Angel.
    🙏❤
    Sending much love and light to everyone and all.
    PS. Surprise humanity meal is currently in the making... watch this space.🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following my intuition and dreams.
    I receive precise guidance at each and every moment of my life.
    I listen, trust and act upon it.🙏❤✨
    Blessed and grateful. Immensely.
    Endless love and blessings to us all. May the magestic best manifest in the 2021. 🙏🙏🙏☯️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you... Always grateful!!!😜🤪🎶😇💗🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Thank you Thank you 😊 Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete