Saturday, December 05, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2525


Number 2525 brings together the attributes and vibrations of both the number 2 and number 5 appearing twice, amplifying their influences and energies. Number 2 resonates with service to others, diplomacy and compromise, balance, flexibility and adaptability, duality, support, encouragement and kindness. Number 2 also relates to faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 5 brings personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, curiosity and adventure, adaptability and versatility, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. 

Angel Number 2525 suggests that it is time to make positive changes in your life and let go of old ways of doing and being that are no longer positively serving you. Release old doubts, fears and perceived obstacles and look forward to wonderful new opportunities and adventures. Keep in mind that everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s for the changes may not be clear at this point, trust that all will fall into place for you. These changes have come about so that you can break free from old restraints and constraints and freely pursue your soul mission and life purpose as a spiritual being.

Angel Number 2525 brings a message that changes taking place in your life will bring about a more spiritual perspective and approach and your angels ask that you stay balanced and focused during these transitions. Be open to learning from all of life’s experiences and make the most of each moment.


Number 2525 relates to number 5 (2+5+2+5=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

 *

22 comments:

  1. Bless you... Keep it up I'm getting closer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too:)...getting close!Grateful always!💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amrish Trivedi Vadodara,Gujarat,IndiaFriday, October 28, 2016

    For me very very perfect n relevant message at very appropriate time.
    Thank you thank you thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome !!! Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!
    Always and forever grateful !!! Stay blessed !!! Love,light and peace to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog has been incredibly helpful on my journey. Thank you, bless you ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes I get this rapidly spinning negative thought process, low vibrational thoughts which is reminding me to start meditating every day. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes thank you for the messages. I use ur site multiple times daily as I receive numbers every day now that I'm awake. God Bless you Joanne for all your hard work. Very much appreciated. Erik

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good to know about that. Thanks for posting. Just want to make sure that you are aware of Institute of Vedic Astrology Indore. Either ways, keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen. A year and I half later. I've gone a looooooong way.
    I was strong then,for now I'm simply fearless.❤🙏I love you Joanne.❤ I just love the fact that I can come back and reflect on my own steps. That's just magic. Progress. Fear not. We are one.❤🙏 Blessed be.❤

    ReplyDelete
  10. Timely blessings in disguise. Always and forever grateful.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so I just saw this number and I’ve seen many other numbers that have all been telling me the same thing… that I need to use my gifts to heal and to help people while I’m here in the 3rd density… instead of isolating and living in constant fear. I’m a healer, an indigo child, an empath, and have psychic abilities. I’ve also written 2 books. I’ve been in a serious car accident and had an out of body experience. Then was in a wheelchair for 3 months and had an amazing spiritual awakening. I had a very bad addiction problem which caused me to have 3 open heart surgeries. I have been stalked and hacked. I struggle with a very serious eating disorder. I just have so many things that could help other people. I just wonder if anyone has any ideas of how I could get out there and ya know start being of service to others? Really I’d be so open to any ideas??? Thanks for listening….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. amr.mostafa.abdelmeguid@gmail.comMonday, August 23, 2021

      I think you shouldn't try to be in control, and to set new constraints of how to achieve your purpose.. I think you should start giving, and your message will be received by those who are meant to receive it, you just let it out and let the universe do the rest.

      Delete
  12. Thanks perfect timing

    ReplyDelete
  13. The indexing is such a wonderful resource to have access to. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete