Saturday, February 13, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2699


Number 2699 is a blend of the energies of number 2, the vibrations of number 6, and the attributes of number 9 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 2 resonates with selflessness, sociability and support, receptivity and love, sensitivity and flexibility, insightfulness, and serving and living your life purpose and soul mission. Number 6 relates to home and family, domesticity, selflessness, responsibility, nurture and care, honesty and integrity, material needs and economy, providing and provision, gratitude and graciousness, solution-finding and problem-solving. Number 9 is the number of Universal love and the Universal Spiritual Laws, duty and calling, service to humanity, lightworking and lightworkers, leading by positive example, tolerance and humility, and an expansive viewpoint. Number 9 also denotes endings, conclusions and closure. 

Angel Number 2699 tells you not to fear making mistakes as they are stepping stones to success. Significant achievements are most often realized at the end of a long list of failures. Some of your perceived mistakes may turn out to be the link to your greatest accomplishments and achievements. Appreciate that you are always growing, learning, changing and evolving.

Angel Number 2699 may indicate that you are shedding old facets of your life that no longer positively serve you nor suit who you are as you are now living a more authentic and purposeful life and lifestyle. Let the ‘old’ go with love and gratitude for its service and be open to receiving the ‘new’.  

Find happiness in the small things that happen every day as noticing the small pleasures makes a big difference to the quality of your life. Choose to be happy. Be happy with who you are right now and allow that positivity to inspire and motivate you towards a happier tomorrow. Seek out things (and people) that bring you joy and express yourself with truth and love.

Number 2699 relates to number 8 (2+6+9+9=25, 2+6=8) and Angel Number 8.

 *

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if this number has a great significance of what they say about it I have always used this number for at least 30 years. I use it for my phone, garage door, my computer, and my son knows this number is the one I use always. I shared this with him because he is my only family member (these days) and since I am 61 it is important that he have access to my important documents etc. I wonder if this number depicts the meaning. I am not doubting it's relevance, but it is directly related to number 8 which is my life path. I am learning the tarot, slowly but diligently. I will not read angel number 8, perhaps that will reveal more to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete