27.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 8



Number 8 resonates with the influences and vibrations of authority and personal power, self-confidence, executive ability, confidence, inner-strength, professionalism and the professional, management, material freedom, success, good judgement, money, finances, riches, manifesting wealth, abundance and prosperity, provision, investments, discrimination and discernment, giving and receiving, thoroughness, dependability, self-reliance, repose, practicality, consideration, inner-wisdom, self-sufficiency, social status, pragmatism, the ego, aggregation, compassion, dictatorship, executive, delegation, reality, truth and integrity, compassion, dictatorship, multiples, employment, stability, appearance, customs, skills and talents, exchanges, truth, good judgement and problem-solving, organisation and organizing, achieving and achievements, decisiveness, control, constant, ambition, the authoritarian, challenge, efficiency, trustworthiness, insight, planning and the planner, sociability, works independently, learning through experience, true justice, retreat, patience, caution, self-discipline, free-will, insight, spiritual consciousness, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation. Number 8 is the number of Karma – the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 8 brings an uplifting message of encouragement from your angels telling of achievements, success, striving forward, progress and attainment. It is a message to stay optimistic and listen to your intuition and inner-guidance as you hold positive expectations and thoughts of positive abundance in all its forms. Set solid foundations for yourself and your loved ones as this will ensure your future prosperity. The Universe and your angels will always support you, but it is your responsibility to ensure that you put in the appropriate work and effort when and where necessary. You are encouraged to live up to your full potential.

Angel Number 8 brings a message from the angels that financial abundance is on its way to you as you have worked diligently and intelligently towards achieving your goals and aspirations, and your just rewards will be yours. Be grateful for the blessings in your life, and for those yet to come.

Angel Number 8 tells you to step into your personal power and have faith and trust in your own abilities, skills and talents, and to use them to their highest potential.

For more information about number 8 see:  NUMEROLOGY – Number 8

*
Joanne Walmsley
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers


12 comments:

  1. Praise The Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3<3<3:-):-):-)<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just surfing the web and decided to check what is behind the #8 and it fits 'PERFECTLY" with all that I'm going through right now. A lot of decisions, but I feel is time to move on. Is time to be more me as a spiritual and human being. I want my life back and I know God will provide just what I need to deal with all this painful process and to start a new chapter in my life. Where others maybe see failure, I see achievement, blessings and beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous13.6.15

      I am going through something so similar. I feel you. God bless you x

      Delete
    2. Me too and you as well

      Delete
    3. I too have been working on building a strong relationship with the lord. It has been awesome. I feel so different in a good way. I feel God is with me. The best feeling ever. I am trying to find a retreat to go to. Something that will give me quiet time with God so I can work even harder on our relationship. Somewhere beautiful, relaxing and maybe get a couple of massages. I am excited. Have you ever heard of Joyce Meyers? You would love her. Her sermons are the best. I think you can find some on You Tube. She is on TV every morning at 6. I record them so I can listen to her speak. I hope you listen to her. God Bless you. I hope you find the spiritual peace you are looking for.

      Delete
  4. Kamala Nayar29.12.14

    Malayasian airlines went missing on Ashtami-meaning eigth day after new moon in Indian language,on the eigth of March 2014. Here again air asia 850 went missing on the ashtami day of december 2014. Eight is really something spiritual

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Miss/Mrs Joanne Walmsley,

    Hello, my name is Claudio and i'm from Italy (Europe). I'm really going through hard and painfull times. Never the less this number eigth keep's showing up in my daily life, when i open a book, when i'm on the laptop, and when i go outside, everywhere. Let me make You a few examples, my car license plate is cn008xx, my ex army number plate was 188, my car driving licence added up to eight and so on. Last night for instance i was watching a movie on YOUTUBE, at a certain point a police car showed up and it's patrol number was 1277 at 12:41 am.
    I would really like an explanation of the meaning of all this and what i should do, but unfortunatly i don't understand. Said so, i will leave You my E-Mail, if You would kindly wish to contact me, thankyou GOD Bless, Claudio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claudio pipistrellobat69@yahoo.it thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous18.4.15

    Hello children of the one true living God, please ask the Lord Jesus Christ to bless you with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and discernment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous13.8.15

    I will share my experience, what I think till now and how I feel and would really like if someone can explane a little bit or coment :) ... When I was 8, I decided to take number 8 as my favourite number, it stayed like that, than I realised that I lived in house number 35, now building nb 8, apartment 53, driving in bus 17... Resently found out that my karma is to be more myself and independent because in past life I was passive and couldn't develope my being... Now, reding this article I think that maybe it all shows the good path of my karma ?
    With all my love
    Jovana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gertruud13.8.15

    Dear Jovana,
    I have read your message and somehow I feel the need to answer.
    Number 8 has been my life number as well. In every relationship sofar I was passive too. You say you could not develop your being, I feel the same. Somehow number 8 shows me this is karma. My second marriage just ended last week and I kept getting signs which warned me that it would happen. Despite of the grief and pain, I feel great because now I will develop my own being without putting someone else before me. So yes dear Jovana it is good karma. It shows us that we ourselves have to take responsibility for our lives and happiness. And you can do this because you are an 8.....love Gertruud

    ReplyDelete