Monday, May 23, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2828


Number 2828 is a combination of the energies of number 2 appearing twice, magnifying its influences, as well as the attributes of number 8, also appearing twice, magnifying its qualities. Number 2 is the number of intuition and insight, service to others, diplomacy and mediation, duality, finding balance and harmony, receptivity and love, selflessness, ambition, sensitivity, faith, trust, and your soul mission and life purpose. Number 8 resonates with giving and receiving, manifesting abundance, monetary and business acumen, mastery, self-confidence and personal authority, discernment and good judgement, inner-wisdom and intelligence. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma, the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 2828 is a powerful number resonating with your personal spirituality, your inner-strength and your abilities to command authority and attention. Angel Number 2828 is a number that gets things done.

Focus on what it is that you really want to achieve. Success depends upon your attitude, your way of thinking, taking affirmative action, and taking responsibility for the outcomes in your life. Have the desire and intention, make the decision to take action, then do it. Take a leap of faith and trust that your inner-guidance system will lead you in the right direction.

Angel Number 2828 also encourages you to be open to new avenues of income, a different career path, or a new line of work or employment. If you have been feeling the urge to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, career and/heart-based service, now would be a great time to take positive action in that direction. Trust that the angels will ensure that things will go smoothly for you, and all that you need will be supplied so that you can successfully serve and fulfill your life purpose and destiny.

Acknowledge your true destiny and always use your talents and abilities to their fullest. Use your mind, strength and courage and step into a new state of perception, understanding and growth.

Number 2828 relates to number 2 (2+8+2+8=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

*



22 comments:

  1. Incredible... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been thinking so much of doing just this and last night this number stuck out to me as I saw it on a receipt and i heard look it up so I did tonight and I read this . Just in amazement . Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect timing, wow =O
    Time to take that leap of faith.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMEN!!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!! ♡♡♡
    Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always!!!♡♡♡Love,peace and Light to all!!!
    Born on 28th of August !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean every number I look up, I read the comments and there you are.... always 2 or 3 years before me. May The Creator Bless you.
      My wife shares your birthday, so that stood out to me.
      I hope you are doing well. Much Love and Respect from The πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

      Delete
  5. Looking to purchase a home. Address is 2828. Maybe this is the one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Funny I’ve been seeing 2828 everywhere! I actually work for a real estate agency! Email me michellemusheyev84@gmail.com do you live in NYC? Good luck with purchasing! Let me know if you have any questions!

      Delete
  6. WoW...Thank you so much. My 2828 was presented to me on November 28th while showing 28 degrees on my cell phone at 8:08pm. Thank You spiritual realm,I Love you all as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iam a cashier for two weeks I've been seeing 2828 total numerous times and 222 and 288

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mi bebeim....πŸ˜πŸ‘‘❤πŸ’•!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Joanne, thank you for always being a source of knowledge. Your interpretations have helped me alot. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you... Love and light always!!!🌺☀πŸ₯°πŸ˜‡πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful message... Thank you!!!πŸ₯°πŸ’ƒπŸŒ»πŸ™πŸ˜‡

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grateful now and always. Wonderful message...Thank you!!! πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for all you do♡♡♡
    You have helped me thru so much.
    God bless you Joanne πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  15. Grateful for every timely reminder!!! Thank you...πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸŒ»πŸ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
  16. πŸŽπŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ₯°πŸŽΆ

    ReplyDelete
  17. i found out this in my school packet

    ReplyDelete
  18. 2828 i found this in my school packet

    ReplyDelete