27.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 2


Number 2 resonates with the vibrations and attributes of service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability and diplomacy, co-operation and consideration, receptivity 
and love. Number 2 also relates to partnerships and relationships, intuition and insight, faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission.

Angel Number 2 is a message to have courage, faith and trust in the angels and Universal Energies as the answers to your prayers are manifesting for you, although it may not be obvious just yet. It may be a test of your patience, but rest assured that all will come to pass in Divine right time.

Angel Number 2 may also be a message to display compassion, diplomacy, consideration and adaptability as you passionately serve others in your day to day life. Your angels are encouraging you to pursue your life purpose and soul mission with faith and trust in the Divine.

Angel Number 2 also encourages you to be diplomatic, co-operative and loving when relating to others.

Also see:  Repeating 2’s  (22, 222, 2222, etc)
Angel Number 22  
Angel Number 222  

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energy of Numbers


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I BELIEVE, we make war when we lean to one side of our natures abilities more. If we were to balance all the aspects of nature THAT WE ARE. we wouldn't see just war and we wouldn't see just love, BOTH would entwine always if balanced

      Delete
    2. Anonymous7.7.15

      Indifference...

      Delete
  2. I used to see the numbers 1111 but i dont see them as constant anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To who makes wars. Think...to see to imagine that you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my entire phone number consists of 3's and multiples of threes. I see threes everywhere, often times even end up in lane number 3. Threes and nines.... it's been very obvious to me for a couple of years now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2011/06/angel-number-3.html .. you're a valuable person !

      Delete
  5. Thank YOU JOANNE, iI'M IN AWE OF YOUR HIGH INTELLIGENCE.

    Anton

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly what I need to work on lately,, I have been a bit ups3t and impatient for no absolute reason lately ...I'm listening because all my dreams are coming true and I Anna stay humble always, because that's where true happiness also comes from

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a birthmark on the left of my hand right in the middle. For the longest time it seemed like a Z to me but to everyone else they way they see it it looks like a 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a birthmark on my right left hand that is right in the middle that resembles a 2. Almost like someone kissed my hand and left a mark. For the longest time it looked like a Z to my eyes but apparently to everyone else it looks like a 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im sorry friends and angels for blaming other for mistakes I made or lived life within the a dream without making things simpler on myself. I think this is why I have been hearing so many voice in my head within music, radio, and within angels whisper, seeing numbers everywhere. I believe the angel are speaking to me these days. In times when Ive needed help the most, only to turn them down by leaving endless options open. Like countless times when opportunity presents itself only to continue failing though through countless cycles. Drifting and randomly bouncing around has only taking me so far. I think that is why i’m seeing triplets sets of numbers in the stars. With more angels gravitating towards me as time goes on. I want to thank all these angels for they are the light that shine through in times when there is little light. So I humbly count my blessing in silents, love, grace once again with family, and friends. Thank you Joanne for provide this site and service to the angels across the land. Truly Amazing!! With blessings of with love and light in you heart.

    ReplyDelete