Sunday, February 26, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 945

Number 945 is made up of the attributes and energies of number 9 and number 4, and the vibrations of number 5. Number 9 encourages setting a positive example for others, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence, influence, an expansive viewpoint, and endings and conclusions. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws. Number 4 resonates with practicality and discipline, application, hard work and responsibility, progress, traditional values, conscientiousness, honesty and integrity, inner-wisdom, and diligence and determination to achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our passion and purpose, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 5 relates to life changes, versatility and adaptability, vitality, inspiration, imagination and curiosity, learning life lessons, motivation and activity, making positive life choices and decisions that suit who you truly are, and personal freedom.   

Angel Number 945 is a message from your angels that you have been receiving intuitive and angelic guidance about your life purpose and soul mission. The guidance you have been receiving through your intuitive feelings, visions and dreams are connected to your life purpose, and your angels ask that you trust these messages and take positive action. You may need to make some much needed changes in your life and work diligently towards achieving your goals and aspirations. You may feel prompted to be of service to others and humanity as a whole. Trust that you have all the skills and talents you need to fulfill your lightworking mission.

Angel Number 945 asks you to believe and follow the guidance from the angels and know that only you can fulfill your soul mission. Realize that within you is the power to co-create your life experiences and destiny. You have the ability to choose what you want to experience and create a better life for yourself and others.

Take the time to reflect upon your thoughts, feelings, words and emotions, and be mindful of your actions, reactions and deeds. It is you who has the ultimate choice to decide what you wish to think, believe, feel and do in your reality. You have everything within you to create a balanced, happy and centered life for yourself.

Number 945 relates to number 9 (9+4+5=18, 1+8=9) and Angel Number 9.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

7 comments:

  1. This explains why I've been seeing this number every time I look at the clock, licence plates, online poker, and math problems. I thought I was going crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this. I saw 2 cars, different make in front of me with this number at the same time (different region licence plates)and I knew that it had to mean something. Thank you this was the confirmation I needed. Keep up the good work. Much Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Esther! I get excited when i know stuff. Lol I just wanted to comment on the license plates. I see them all the time too.

      Delete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!Love peace and Light to all !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Its been years Ive been seeing this number.. on everything. I work with numbers all day and it seems to find me even through the millions of numbers I come across. Bill boards, clock (AM and PM), licence plates, it's even in my phone number. I am glad I finally sought an answer, because it was freaking me out. To read what I just read is exactly what is happening in my life right now, a loss of direction and all the answers were right in this passage. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete