Wednesday, April 04, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 995


Number 995 is made up of the vibrations and attributes of number 9 and number 5, with number 9 appearing twice, magnifying its influences. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, sensitivity, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, influence, leading life as a positive example for others, non-conformity, benevolence and altruism, philanthropy and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. Number 5 represents the fullness of your humanity and human experience, encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly, and resonates with personal freedom, making positive life choices and important changes, variety and versatility, adaptability, resourcefulness, opportunities, motivation and progress.  

Angel Number 995 brings a message from your angels that the repetitive thoughts, ideas and promptings you have been experiencing are giving you clear guidance as to the next steps to take along your path. This may include changing certain aspects of your life and/or lifestyle, and/or letting go of situations (or people) that no longer serve your highest good. Look closely at situations in your life that may not be as you would like or are not working for you, and either find ways to suitably adjust them or decide if it is time to bring closure to the situation/s. Now is the time to discern what needs to leave your life and what (and who) can stay. Know that you have the power within you to change anything in your life that does not resonate with you and/or that may be out of balance. Analyse your life’s priorities and make powerful choices that reflect your true values and belief systems and take charge of your life in all ways.

Follow your own intuition and inner-wisdom and have the courage to live your own truths. Remember that your unique life path is your path only, and it is up to you to live your life to its highest potential. Focus on your own life and serve your soul mission with passion and wisdom each step of the way. Live your personal truths and serve your spiritual life purpose with faith, self-belief and enthusiasm.

Angel Number 995 also indicates that changes are taking place and new is entering your life to replace the old and out-dated. These changes will be positive, pleasing and of long-term benefit to yourself and others and you are encouraged to make the most of them. Let the old out of your life with love and gratitude for the service it provided you.

Number 995 relates to number 5 (9+9+5=23, 2+3=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


Get A Psychic Reading

9 comments:

  1. Ive been seeing 9995 all the time. I imagine that the extra 9 is another magnification of that the end of my current situation is at my front door and that I will be starting the new now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful always !!! Thank you Joanne !!! Love and Light your way !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ..you are very right i am letting go of some people that i feel i will not see again in life..i let go with love & forgiving thoughts thank you Joanne many blessings to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I am so ready for this change!!😃

    ReplyDelete
  6. One morning when I woke up, 995 was written on my wall and my door was locked. Sounds creepy but ever since I feel much more vibrant and happy. This happened after I opened my third eye. I right away searched the meaning for the number and it directly contradicted to my life, I had some issues and bad company that I had to get rid off in order to achieve the things I was continuously trying to manifest. I'm shook, I'ts too real!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a dream that the time was 9:95 & when I realized this was strange I looked back at the clock & it said a minute after midnight(:

    ReplyDelete