Sunday, October 07, 2012

ANGEL NUMBER 1242


Number 1242 is a combination of the energies of number 1, and the vibrations of number 2 and number 4, with number 2 appearing twice, amplifying and magnifying its influences. Number 1 instills the attributes of creation and new beginnings, attainment and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative and striving forward to achieve goals. It also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 2 carries the vibrations of duality and finding balance, partnership and relationships, insight and intuition, diplomacy and adaptability, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose and soul missionNumber 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality and dependability, system and order, establishing solid foundations, enthusiasm coupled with determination.  

Angel Number 1242 indicates that your faith and trust, and your positivity and optimism have strengthened the connection with your angels, making you more open-hearted and receptive to intuitive and angelic guidance. Your angels await your call for support, assistance and guidance whenever you feel the need. Trust that they are with you - always.

Angel Number 1242 is a message from your angels to believe in yourself and your skills, talents and abilities. You have a great deal of work ahead of you, but rest assured that you will have all that you need, both within you and materially, to achieve success and personal fulfilment. Your goals are worth working for. Ask for angelic guidance and assistance whenever you wish, and surrender your worries and fears for transmutation and healing.

Take this day in your hands and shape each moment into something beautiful.

Number 1242 relates to number 9 (1+2+4+2=9) and Angel Number 9.

32 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing this number haunts me for as long as i can remember and it worried me so much ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12:42 was,the time I was born...i always wondered what the number meant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Out of no where I started writing 1242 for logs at work it didn't even need to be that time but I still wrote it down. I'm broken up with my girlfriend for several months now and I was going to send her a message today because we had talked last night. I worte the message but never sent it but when I looked back at the draft message it was 1242. I haven't seen this number or used it in several months now. When I seen that number I wondered if that meant anything. So here I am. I'm Blown Away about the meeting. Thank you Jesus for sending me angels to be by my side.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was beautiful and timely. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are my digits!! They have been since I was a teenager!! Constantly see them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful for every reminder !!!
    I love you Joanne!!!
    Love,peace and Light to All!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Love when i get this message because of that last part "Take this day in your hands and shape each moment into something beautiful" so nice. Thanks💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amen!!! ❤🙏🎈
    I agree with you @It's Jennifer !!!❤
    Love,peace ,light and blessed journeys!!!🎈

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Silviya Dimitrova Thank you love!!♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. ((( <3 ))) ^ 8 True Gratitude Dear Loved ones~ Thank you all that's Divine~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Angels for your guidance and trust ... Thank you Universe/God Infiniti!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow amen praise the Lord hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Por favor no vuelvas a tu pasado. Ten fe en Dios. Hagamos su voluntad. Yo te amo mi vida.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was born at 1242am. This number is confirmation that the angels were waiting on me to call them for help. I’ve always seen repeating numbers with my favorite being 1224. Again it reiterates the number 9. After reading the description of Angel number 9 it describes me to the T! Thank you for sharing your gifts with the world! Asè asè asèooooooo! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was born at 1242am. This number is confirmation that the angels were waiting on me to call them for help. I’ve always seen repeating numbers with my favorite being 1224. Again it reiterates the number 9. After reading the description of Angel number 9 it describes me to the T! Thank you for sharing your gifts with the world! Asè asè asèooooooo! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you 😇💖🙏 Love and light always!!!🥰

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful message!!! Forever grateful, thank you 🙏. 😇🥰💖

    ReplyDelete
  19. As always my deepest gratitude. Blessings and Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  20. Feeling, sharing; Divine Healing, Amen

    ReplyDelete