Monday, January 14, 2019

ANGEL NUMBER 3344


Number 3344 is a combination of the attributes of number 3 appearing twice, amplifying its energies, and the vibrations of number 4 also appearing twice, also amplifying its influences. Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters and manifesting your desires. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations, and enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the Archangels.

Angel Number 3344 carries the energies of structure and stability and brings a message to tend to the details and lay down firm foundations before moving forward.

Angel Number 3344 tells of setting intentions and being clear on what you are actually working towards. Aim high and have faith and trust in your capabilities as you are fully supported, surrounded and loved by the angels and higher beings of the spiritual realm. You have toiled long and hard and your angels want you to know that you have successfully manifested prosperity and abundance into your life. Be open to receiving your well-earned rewards and blessings and maintain a positive attitude and outlook to continue manifesting positive abundance into your life.

Trust that all is well in your world, and with patience, passion and persistence you will manifest all of your desires including achieving success and personal fulfilment and satisfaction. The angels surround and support you, encouraging you to keep up the good work you are doing. Trust that the work you do today will bring benefits to your life in the future. The angels and Archangels are always available for help and guidance; all you need to do is ask. 


Number 3344 relates to number 5 (3+3+4+4=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

13 comments:

  1. Months, I've been one with everything, everywhere, no matter what I'm doing..really,..3344 was my total checking out at publix supermarket..John

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears of joy in my eyes.
    For I feel my Angels presence, their calming, light, loving and healing energy.
    For I ask for their help with healing and transmutation of some frustration and anxiety currently felt.
    I've put sleepless nights and worked so very hard
    I will continue surging forward, determined, strong and kind. I look forward to reaping rewards well deserved.
    I nourish and embrace my humanness.
    I accept and love self, unconditionally. Self and others. Everyone, everything and all.
    Blessed be all of us.
    Grateful and blessed. Thank you Joanne,I love you.❤๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. This message is so very timely and on point. As always. As ever.
    I feel beyond blessed and for this and all blessings in my life I'm grateful.
    It is a much needed message Angels.
    It is true blessing to be able to listen to self always and follow your own path at all times, regardless of one's inner trepidations, insecurities and fragility. It is not only a blessing, it is my biggest achievement to date, however it isn't always easy to sustain in every second, of every minute, of every hour, of every day, of every week... and so on...
    Especially when one feels a major positive wave is approaching with the speed of a light...
    And even though it isn't something visible, the feeling has a massive impact on my inner tranquillity and equilibrium.
    I feel this magic energy force that is ready to burst out of me and at that same time I feel that same force of energy headed my way...
    I feel where it is coming from, I know... Yet it is scary, very scary... my fear of grand abundance and success, my fear of infinite happiness...
    I feel like crying, for I know I am safe, I am well and i am here in the now, which I've successfully manifested with my hard work and persistent actions. I send all my fears to you Angels, for trans mutation and healing on my behalf. Because I deserve the best, I've manifested it. I deserve it, as we all do.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
    Thank you.
    I am forever grateful to you Joanne, for being a guiding light to me and humanity as a whole.
    I love you with my whole heart and I thank for your being each and every day.❤
    This message made my day, soothed my tender soul and not only encouraged me, but empowered me immensely.
    Happy New Year to everyone and all. Blessed us all be.๐Ÿ™❤
    May all that which must come feel welcome. I deserve it. You deserve it. We all deserve it. #TogetherAForce #OfBrightLoveAndLightUnited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderfully said peace love and blessing we deserve it ๐Ÿ’–

      Delete
    2. Well said, peace, love and blessings we deserve it all๐Ÿ’–

      Delete
  4. Beautiful message... Immensely blessed, and grateful!!! Love and to all of us. ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you...๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿฅฐ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divinely timed, as it always has been and forever will be.
    May the majestic new makes an appearance together with this beautiful New Year 2022, that is fast approaching. The year of LOVE, the year of LIGHT, the year of happiness and abundance of all kinds. For as long as we are our true self at each and every moment of our existence, we shall be free and safe. With and within Oneself.
    Infinitely grateful for all the timely blessings in my life ๐Ÿ™ ✨
    Blessed us all be๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ™Œ

    ReplyDelete