Sunday, December 29, 2013

ANGEL NUMBER 1408


Number 1408 is a combination of the attributes and energies of number 1 and number 4, and the vibrations of number 0 and number 8. Number 1 resonates with self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative and instinct, new beginnings and a fresh approach, motivation, striving forward and progress. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 4 brings the qualities of realistic values, truth and honesty, determination and diligence, building strong foundations for the self and others, achieving success, practicality and hard work. Number 4 also relates to our passion and drive, and the energies of the Archangels. Number 0 magnifies and amplifies the energies and attributes of the numbers it appears with, and resonates with the Universal Energies and the God force. It stands for potential and/or choice, and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. Number 0 suggests that you listen to your intuition and higher-self as this is where you will find all of your answers. Number 8 resonates with manifesting wealth and abundance, self-discipline, learning through experience, inner-strength and inner-wisdom, a desire for peace and a love of humanity and world transformation, self-reliance and dependability, giving and receiving and karmathe Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Angel Number 1408 indicates that the ‘angels of abundance’ surround you and are with you as you experience positive life changes. They ask that you release any fears about your finances and trust that your needs will be met. The hard work and determination you have put towards living your life according to your personal truths has fully aligned you with your Divine life purpose and soul mission, and with this you will reap abundance and plenty to maintain and sustain you as you continue along your path. Trust that the angels are supporting, encouraging and guiding you.

Angel Number 1408 is a message of support from your angels in regards to new projects, ventures and financial undertakings, as these will prove to be successful and profitable for you. Make your life purpose your priority and your angels and the Universe will see to it that your needs are met, and your hard work, will and effort will be rewarded with abundance. Stay spiritually connected to your angels and maintain an optimistic and positive outlook.

It is time for you to step into your own power, ensuring that you do so in positive ways that benefit all.

Number 1408 relates to number 4 (1+4+0+8=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

11 comments:

  1. I just keep getting messages through horoscope that I'm going to have some sort of a financial blessing. Although it's something I've asked for. I feel anxious for understanding. In a lucid dream I was telling myself or do it sounded like me, but I kept telling myself 1408. As if I needed to remember the number for something. After reading this I'm even more anxious to understand what my guides are telling me. Should I play the lottery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome !!! Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne!!! Always and forever grateful !!! Love,light and peace to All!!! Stay blessed !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept on seeing these number

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too actually... When something is going to happen I see this number.

      Delete
  4. Im seeing it all my life, its my birthday number

    ReplyDelete
  5. my birthday is 14.08 and everyday when i look at the time for some reason, it’s 14:08 it’s kinda scary to be honest.

    ReplyDelete