26.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 4


Number 4 resonates with the vibrations of practicality and responsibility, illumination and initiation, building solid foundations, stability and ability, determination and endurance, hard work and progress.  Number 4 also represents our passion and drive and encourages us to work harmoniously yet diligently to achieve our goals and aspirations. Number 4 is the number that represents the four elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, and the four sacred directions, North, South, East and West.

Angel Number 4 is an indication that your angels are offering you love, support, encouragement and inner-strength, enabling you to do what you need to do and achieve your goals with diligence and proficiency.  When you take positive action towards your highest intentions, aspirations and goals, the Universe works in your favour and helps you to establish solid foundations and advance you along your path.

Repeating Angel Number 4 indicates that your angels are around you and that you are able to call upon them for help, guidance and assistance whenever you feel the need.  Trust that you have all the skills, talents and abilities to overcome any obstacles and achieve your highest aspirations.

Angel Number 4 also encourages you to set things in motion with system and order so that you can achieve your goals and aspirations.

Also see:  Repeating 4’s  (44, 444, 4444, etc)
Angel Number 44  
Angel Number 444  

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of NUMBERS

ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes

15 comments:

  1. My son is in the hospital having a kidney transplant. My daughter is the donor. We are in a hotel on the 4th floor, room 414, my sons room number at the hospital is 4, my daughter is is on the 4th floor 4th ward at the hospital. I mentioned to my exhusband aboit how the number 4 is every where. Long story short, he was having difficulty with pain and I have been praying for relief. Watching Tv back at the hotel, someone said that the number 4 is spiritual. Had to look that up and found your site. Thank you for giving me some peace knowing he is being watched over. Thank you, thank you, thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hugs to your family and sons.

      Delete
    3. God Bless your son and the entire family!

      Delete
    4. It has been a year now .Lots of wishes for you and your family !

      Delete
  2. Thanks i seen the number 4 last night Something might have happened i noticed my hair was soaking wet. ewww lol but felt very tired and very weird. so I am ok now and sitting at my computer. I couldn't go to my poetry class today. but I have had many numbers in dreams come to me. first one was 771 being tattooed next was 820 was time. Then 30 was in feet building length. this time just the number 4 came to me.I know I have strong believe that My guide is my Angel. I am very well connected with my angels. So they probably found out that they know of this site and give me numbers for messages. they all seem to match my situations in life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,My numbers make sense to me now, they are 1111 and 444, for as long as I can recall! I see the numbers exactly as you say, when things line up, a phone call, a conversation, a thought. I past out today and something really weird happened. It was like I was in a movie, even though the nurse said it was not long, it seemed like hours. What I saw was so strange. Like a huge warning about my thoughts and to be very careful about them right now, like it was urgent and critical. Now I see why, It critical to feed my Faith not my fear!


    I do not fear death. Regardless of when I go, I know I will have completed ALL He meant for me to complete, because I have Faith I am on the right path. When I'm gone, my mission on Earth will be over....anything less would be like hanging around the office after you have retired. And when you have the support of Angle and Archangels, it just affirms how critical my mission is and it affirms it will be completed!

    Everything is clear now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and blessed be Joanne for this positive affirmation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 44 started to show up when I was 10, then dissapeared at 12, til 3 months ago when turned 40, now it is everywhere up to 5 times a day in the most unexpected and scary ways ( not only in time). I was about to get crazy about it but i am getting used to it, now reading this , brings peace to my soul. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. On Friday, I went to the bank to cash my change cup in. The teller came back with the amount. She told me and I let the information just fly over my head saying I wanted it in cash. She wanted to make sure I heard the information and said again, "Its the same forward and backward." She then showed me the amount on paper: 114.11. She asked me what I was going to do with the money, but I felt the numbers were a sign a message. I am trying to be a good listener. :)

    ReplyDelete