Tuesday, December 31, 2013

ANGEL NUMBER 1415


Number 1415 is a blend of the energies of number 1 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes and vibrations of number 4 and number 5. Number1 encourages you to step forward in your chosen direction/s, and reminds you that you create your own realities with your thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 1 resonates with insight and inspiration, creativity and new beginnings, self-leadership and assertiveness, fulfilment and attainment. Number 4 resonates with patience and practicality, hard work and effort, building solid foundations, our passion and drive, and achieving success. Number 4 relates to working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations, and resonates with the energies of the ArchangelsNumber 5 brings the influences of major life changes, making important choices and decisions, expansion and opportunity, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness.
  
Angel Number 1415 is a message that the life choices and changes you are making (or are considering) are in alignment with your Divine life purpose and soul mission. The angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters are assisting you with current changes in your life and are ensuring that all goes according to Divine plan. Trust that these changes are for your highest good and will usher in wonderful new opportunities and auspicious circumstances into your life. Give any fears, anxieties or feelings of trepidation to the angels for healing and transmutation, and know that you are being supported, encouraged and guided through these changes. All is going to Divine right order.

Angel Number 1415 is a message from your angels to put your efforts towards the things in your life that embrace and enhance who you truly are, your lifestyle choices and your life in general. Be prepared to make necessary changes that will bring auspicious opportunities to advance you along your path. Trust that these changes will bring better into your life in all aspects. Your thoughts and beliefs are creating the changes in your life, so continue focusing on your desired results and outcomes.
  
Now is a good time to bring forth new ideas, concepts, opportunities and experiences into your life. Trust that you are being guided and assisted through these auspicious life changes.

Number 1415 relates to Master Number 11 (1+4+1+5=11) and Angel Number 11.

 *

16 comments:

  1. I'm in a really dark place and realising what I need to do deciding what makes me happy Nd how to channel my creativity wrote a huge plan to my family who pray I stick to it and then I see 1414 and check this. Thank you angels although I walk alone most of my life I'm truly blesses still xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love,peace & light your way! I so relate right now! ♡
      Life plan overdue for me,pending though xxx

      Delete
    2. Love and healing to you ♥

      Delete
    3. Love and healing to you ♥

      Delete
  2. Truthseekeer 4 this is my message to you although you have walked alone most of your life, realise this to become truly wise you must first walk alone. You have had the great privilege to do this.

    All spiritual teachers know this. The up side to this fact is one day you will not walk alone, one day many people will look to you for your wisdom, advice & guidance.

    You will become a leader in your own right. Another thing, to become wise you must first reach rock bottom, it is when you reach rock bottom that you are given a choice either to let your situation consume you, or rise above & look within & thrive. Looks to me like you chose right my friend. I wish you all the luck in the world you deserve it.:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!!Love and light your way!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Truthseekeer4,
    Stay strong and positive!!!
    Love and Light your way !!! ♡♡♡
    Hope all is now running well for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm nearly homeless I can't go into my life story but to cut it short I'm mentally ill and have worked my body till my discs in my spine are nearly disintegrated and I'm 24 now I have walked alone all my life so far but I have a plan however I'm scared because I feel asthoe I can't get through my past pain to be able to function properly in a relationship with the possible women in my life due to my past making me feel like a broken man. There's more to me then meets the eye just stand by me and we shall fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM A HYPNOTHERAPIST, THE NEW SORT. WE ALL ZONE OUT SEVERAL TIMES A DAY, THAT IS WHERE WE WORK FROM.IT TAKES 4-5 SESSIONS,IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE STUCK IN YOUR LIMITED BELIEFS. ITS NOT TO FORGET, ITS TO FIND CLARITY AND PEACE OF MIND TO MOVE FORWARD IN YOUR LIFE.IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE CONTACT I WOULD BE HAPPY TO WORK WITH YOU.ITS A SIMPLE PROCESS BUT SO EFFECTIVE, ITS FANTASTIC. EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE DETAILS (FREE OF CHARGE). nowforever@outlook.com TAKE CARE,I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU. X

      Delete