Monday, November 17, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1958



Number 1958 is made up of the energies and vibrations of number 1 and number 9, and the attributes and influences of number 5 and number 8. Number 1 relates to new beginnings, starting new ventures, motivation and progress, self-reliance, achievement and attainment. Number 1 reminds us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, ideas, beliefs and actions. Number 9 brings its influences of generosity and benevolence, leading others by positive example, humanitarianism and philanthropy, Divine wisdom, lightworking and the Universal Spiritual Laws, your soul calling and life purpose. Number 9 also relates to conclusions and endings. Number 5 resonates with personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, resourcefulness, adaptability and versatility, and life lessons learned through experience. Number 8 adds its vibrations of inner-wisdom and personal power, manifesting prosperity and abundance, dependability and reliability, good judgement and discernment, achieving success, giving and receiving and karma; the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect

Angel Number 1958 is a message that your prayers about money and finances have been heard and acknowledged by the angelic and spiritual realms. Stand in your own power and follow your passion and purpose and you will automatically manifest your monetary and material supply. Your angels encourage you to devote your Divine lightworking services to the world in your very own way, knowing that you are fully supported by the Universe. Trust that your material wants and needs will be met when you follow your true path and serve your Divine life purpose.

Angel Number 1958 indicates that a suitable job, occupation, venture or project will present for you that will be an ideal stepping-stone to bigger and better things. Changes made to your career or profession will bring you greater personal fulfilment on many levels. It may be a prompt to put your focus towards beginning or expanding your spirituality as your lightworking skills and talents are greatly needed by the world. It may also be encouraging you to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career or heart-based service or project.

Allow your inner-light to shine and offer it in service to those in need of your wisdom.


Number 1958 relates to number 5 (1+9+5+8=23, 2+3=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


7 comments:

  1. Awesome message!!!
    Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    I shine my light and offer my services to everyone who needs my wisdom!!! I will continue to do so!!!
    I am very excited and open to that perfect opportunity that will present it's self in Devine right time !!!
    Thank you Joanne and thank you Angels !!!
    I have a total trust in my Lightworking abilities & will step forward boldly and confidently!!!
    I have a total trust in my Angels powers and thank them for their constant loving presence,guidance,healing and help!!!
    Forever grateful!!!
    Thank you Joanne!!! You are an Angel and I love you !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!
    Stay blessed as we all are !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Lord and I will fulfil my mission as a Lightworker thank you for giving me this gift hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lord and I will fulfil my mission as a Lightworker thank you for giving me this gift hallelujah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless the Lord oh my soul thank you Jesus and to my angels

    ReplyDelete