Monday, November 17, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1957


Number 1957 is a compilation of the vibrations and attributes of number 1 and number 9, and the energies and qualities of number 5 and number 7. Number 1 brings courage, progress, self-leadership and assertiveness, willpower and ambition, new beginnings and starting afresh, initiative, instinct and inspiration, finding success and personal fulfilment. Number 1 also tells us that we create our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective, strength of character, a higher perspective, karma, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, serving your soul mission and lightworkingNumber 5 promotes personal freedom and individuality, major life changes, making important choices and decisions, adaptability and adventure, promotion and advancements, and life lessons learned through experience. Number 7 resonates with the energies of spiritual enlightenment, development and awakening, the esoteric, mysticism, empathy and psychic abilities, persistence of purpose, introspection and inner-knowing. Number 7 also encourages study, learning and education. 

Angel Number 1957 brings blessings for courageously following your intuition and serving your life purpose as a lightworker. You are encouraged to focus your thoughts and intentions on completing an important task that is close to your heart as this venture or task is an important step in your life path and must come to conclusion in order to clear the way for a new opportunity to take its place -  the next step in your spiritual journey. The angels applaud your efforts and devotion to serving your life purpose and being a positive example for others to follow. Trust the messages and continue on your path.


Angel Number 1957 encourages you to trust that the changes taking place in your life will lead to your long-term benefit. Maintain an optimistic and positive attitude about your choices and actions and know that you are well supported by the angels and the Universal Energies. Trust the guidance from your angels as you follow your intuitive prompts and inner-knowing.

Angel Number 1957 also tells you to look to ways of expanding and expressing your personal spirituality. You have the skills and talents to be a spiritual teacher, healer and/or leader with the ability to counsel and advise others and help them to awaken their spiritual gifts and fully serve their own soul missions

Number 1957 relates to the Master Number 22 (1+9+5+7 =22, 2+2=4) and Angel Number 22 on the higher plane, and number 4 and Angel Number 4 on the lower plane.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


7 comments:

  1. In Service I am Grateful! ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in myself. My faith keeps me strong. The minds of the unaware will be sheltered by thee from all evil at all time. Hallelujah, Amen.

    regards,
    Shaunicorn7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Immensely blessed and grateful!!!Amen!!!
    This message fully resonates with what and who I am inside and out.
    I will continue to be of service to humanity.
    I do indeed need to and am about to finish a project or two in the coming days!
    I have the skills and talents to be a spiritual teacher, healer and/or leader with the ability to counsel and advise others and help them to awaken their spiritual gifts and fully serve their own soul missions. And I am already blazing trails and i am the change I want to see in the world !!!
    I am a living proof and example that everything is posible when one gives 100% of him self(mind,body and soul ).
    Thank you Angels and Universal Energies & thank you sooรฒo much Joanne!!! You are our Angel, our Torchbearer!!! I love you !!!♥️
    I've been surrounded by synchchronicities all my life ,however I began to notice and open up to guidance some time in Summer of 2016.
    I have since gone a long way !!!
    I've grown in wisdom tremendously!!!
    I realised that I had been somewhat lost for some 3 years....
    The funny thing is that I fought and fought and fought throughout all challenges and difficulties and life trials ...I didn't give up or in !!! Silviya doesn't give up !!!
    Only I had somehow lost my self and my self belief wile surging forward.
    I had developed some fear,because the noise around me had become way stronger than my own voice ....
    To the point where I'd hear my own voice and question it ,endlessly.
    I just had stopped trustng my own intuition for some tree years
    ...not sure how that had happened....
    Mainly because I've only done what I love and what resonates with me and my soul...
    Strange that .....
    When one awakens one feels like one's being brainwashed temporarily....
    Never mind ....,I can actually write and write and write...endless story ,a happy story ...., A story of many challenges ,but most of all a story of rebirth.
    A story of finding my voice ,a story of believing In my self.
    A story of appreciating , living and accepting my self for the unique soul that I am !!!
    I have and I will continue to give 100% of my self in causes that I believe in, wile helping humanity awaken and heal!!!Inside and out! Mind ,body and soul United! Amen!!!
    Joanne I'm forever grateful to you !!! My Angel !!!๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ€๐Ÿง˜‍♀️ ♥️ #IBelieveThat
    #TogetherAForce

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I said it before and I'll say it again-
    @Tatiana,@Shaun Mathew and my self have very similar path, for
    ๐Ÿ‘‰ #TogetherAForce๐Ÿ‘ˆ
    ๐Ÿ‘‰We are to illuminate the path for others to follow!๐Ÿ‘ˆ Amen!!!๐Ÿ™
    Love,peace ,light and blessed journeys to all!!!♥️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grateful for this timely reminder.♥️๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks God and to my loving Angels for entrusting me to do great things serving in humanity

    ReplyDelete