Wednesday, November 12, 2014

ANGEL NUMBER 1952


Number 1952 is a blend of the energies and attributes of number 1 and number 9, and the vibrations and influences of number 5 and number 2. Number 1 encourages creativity and initiative, new beginnings, self-reliance and tenacity, striving towards achieving success, attainment and happiness. Number 1 also reminds us that we create our own realities with our beliefs, thoughts and actions. Number 9 relates to endings and conclusions, leading by positive example, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, the concepts of karma and dharmaNumber 5 resonates with major life changes, making positive choices and decisions, expansion and opportunity, adaptability and versatility, personal freedom, resourcefulness and life lessons learned through experience. Number 2 speaks of service and duty, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration and receptivity, fulfilment and happiness, partnerships and relationships, faith and trust and serving your Divine life purpose

Angel Number 1952 is a message from your angels to have trust and faith in your visions, ideas and thoughts as these are giving you guidance and direction in regards to your life path. Find new and different ways to create a sense of well-being and balance in your life and have the courage and confidence to pursue your true passions and interests. 

Angel Number 1952 tells you to maintain a balanced and diplomatic viewpoint when weighing up your options, and/or making important life choices and decisions. Take action on those that excite and delight you and trust your inner-knowing and instincts. Trust your feelings and emotions and use them as a guide to lead you in the right direction.

Angel Number 1952 can also foretell of abrupt endings and/or unexpected changes that may unbalance or disrupt your equilibrium. You are encouraged to go with the flow with grace and acceptance, and trust that all is happening for your highest good. With changes come new opportunities that will both test and fulfil you, and that are all stepping-stones along your life path. Stay balanced, calm and co-operative and trust that you are safe and protected by your angels during any and all transitions.


Number 1952 relates to number 8 (1+9+5+2=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


19 comments:

  1. its been a year since ive been on the path. the things i saw and learned. i still dont believe how powerful the universe is, its amazing. things that they can do, just wow. you can move MOUNTAINS with their help. im so lucky that i have them on my side,just one more step left and i will be free from darkness, thank you universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful for this gentle warming.
    Blessed and grateful for being guided & protected all the way.
    In the past there were abrupt and unexpected endings, not once ....nor twice. I got this.🙏 I can achieve all I put my mind and heart to.
    I know, I trust and believe that any and all obstacles shall be overcome and timely and suitable solutions will appear. As always.
    I choose to focus on the Light, for Light is what shall preveil. Amen.
    Blessings and love yo all. Nevermind the obstacles,stay true to self,stay whole.❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful for this gentle reminder Angels.🙏🎈♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🙏❤ I live here in the now. Safe. Protected. Devinely guided. Clear minded. Blessed and grateful for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come.Amen.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here in the now. Safe and protected.🙏❤ Grateful and blessed.
    I'll pass the tests.👑
    Love Peace and Light to All.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And today is 15th of March.
    I have noticed a pattern.
    It seems I receive prompts to take a note of this combo every month on the 14th. By far I've been warned three times: 14th of Jan, 14th of Feb and 14th of March.
    The other two warnings came at a different date..🤔
    7th of January was the first time,that's the half of 14.
    Last warning by far i received today.
    I have to say that it really doesn't make much difference how strong, how resilient and how focussed on the positive one is,for one can't help but think.....
    Yet,I am not just ANYONE, I am my self,Silviya. I DO NOT FEAR & DO NOT WORRY.For I am HERE IN THE NOW. IM SAFE,PROTECTED,DEVINELY GUIDED, CLEAR MINDED. BLESSED AND GRATEFUL FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS IN MY LIFE AND ALL THOSE YET TO COME.🙏
    Or as my FATHER said only yesterday: "EITHER I WILL KILL CANCER OR CANCER WILL KILL ME."
    We are STRONG.
    However I am HUMAN too & focusing on being mindful and present at times proves challenging.
    I focus on TODAY, ON THE NOW.
    I will deal with all that which presents to me, when it presents.
    NOT BEFORE, NOR AFTER.
    Until then I shall retain my upbeat spirit, complex personality and pure and crystal clear ZEN!!!
    I'm blessed and grateful Angels.
    Thank you Joanne.I love you.You are my Earth Angel.🙏❤
    Sending Love,peace , light and positive vibes.❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful and blessed for this sharp reminder.
    As intuitively felt changes are indeed approaching and I'm actually looking forward to the new opportunities that are about to present.
    Started a new position, yet the set up is nothing like what I expected it to be. After a super challenging week and a half I was given three days paid holiday, adding to the long bank holiday weekend.
    Ommmmmnnnnn. Amazing feeling.
    I will be working only one day this week, on Friday and I must admit honestly that I have no desire whatsoever to return to work.
    However, I will and shall hand my resignation.
    No notice period when there is no contract I am afraid.
    Pay roll is safe enough option,which in fact helps me get out of this position notice free. Ahhhhh....
    Now I must bring my self up and tell my boss....
    That's another challenge to face, not only, for to overcome.
    And overcome it will be.
    For I AM FREE. AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Timely. Abrupt ending here. Done and dusted. Grateful and blessed.🙏❤ Peace, love, light and blessings to all.🙏

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you loving Jesus for the lovely message indeed you are a miracle working God

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you loving Jesus for the lovely message indeed you are a miracle working God

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you loving Jesus for the lovely message indeed you are a miracle working God

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the here and now. Safe and protected. Indeed, changes are approaching, I feel it in my bones, deeply. I do not fear, because what is about to enter my life is beautiful. Change is great. Changes are great. Being stale isn't, so I'll say what I always say:
    May all that which must come feel welcome. I am blessed and I'm grateful.
    Any and all obstacles will be successfully overcome and miraculous solutions found. As always. Only today I discussed the new school year terms of contract with my boss (I work with children) and I now know that my current contract shall remain intact until the end of September, yet I feel that a move is pending much sooner and the initiative for it will be mine.
    I feel i'll be moving ...abroad... for LOVE...
    Challenge will be well worth it.
    And whatever must be done, it will be done kindly and with respect and love. Amen.
    Beside being guided with endless repeating and new combos, I feel it deeply, as all synchronicities serve as a sharp confirmation of my own intuitive thoughts.
    And I trust my inner guidance and that of our Angels and Masters completely.
    I trust my intuition and Universal powers immensely.
    No experience is EVER NEGATIVE, there is a LIGHT shining in each and every dark space.
    When there is no Light present , I BECOME IT AND SHINE BRIGHT.
    There is beauty in the most ugly of situations.
    Only when we take time to look closely.
    So my message to all is:
    Stay beautiful and stay Light.
    Shimmer. Flicker. Shine.❤
    I feel the shift will be amazing.
    Years ago I'd be fearing and questioning my intuition..., because the noise around me...
    I switch off the noise whenever I please.
    And listen to my own voice, that gentle, soft zing.
    I trust it, I trust Self completely.
    I predict events so sharply and accurately.
    I feel other people's energies deeply and clearly and am always correct.
    I feel blessed to be guided,
    I am blessed to be as open and clean energetically, as I actually am.
    For this is the only way to trust your gut feeling, Ear to hear, intuition or whatever anyone might choose to call it.
    Declutter, cleanse your inner world and your outer will shift by itself.
    We hold the key. We are the key. We are what we choose to see and believe. We are what we choose to focus on, we are what we choose to be.
    Choose wise. Remain YOU. FREE.
    Endless love and light to everyone and all. Blessed us all be.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grateful and blessed.
    Safe and protected, always.🙏❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Here in the now. Safe and protected. Always. Grateful and accepting that all which needs to leave my life, naturaly will. Be that abruptly or not. I'm welcoming the new which always is magnificent. Amen.🙏❤⚡
    Blessed us all be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flow of life ~ naturally
    May all that which wants to exit my life do so.
    I let it go with love and gratitude, for the purpose served.
    For no longer.
    May all that fresh, new magestic make an appearance.
    May all that which must come feel welcome.❤🙏
    Endless love to everyone and all.💎🙌

    ReplyDelete
  16. Embracing all changes with grace!
    Because
    ~ GENEROUS
    Our UNIVERSE.
    It always and forever provides.
    🙏🤍

    ReplyDelete