Friday, November 06, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2422


Number 2422 is a compilation of the energies of number 2 appearing three times, making its vibrations three times stronger, and the attributes of number 4. Number 2 relates to duality and finding balance, partnership and relationships, insight and intuition, adaptability, patience, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration, sociability and support, sensitivity and selflessness. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 resonates with working steadily towards achieving goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality and dependability, system and order, establishing solid foundations, planning and the planner, enthusiasm coupled with determination. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 2422 promotes clear-thinking and objectivity and this clarity allows you to focus upon creating a healthier, happier life and lifestyle. Trust yourself and know that you have the ability to see things clearly if you are only prepared to look within yourself. Seek your personal truths and recognise that they are truly personal to you. Trust your instincts and your intuition and give your energies to living your truths. Be aware, be open and live your life with wisdom and clarity. Decide how you want your life to be, then work towards making it so.


If you are intuitively prompted to begin or expand a spiritually-based practice or service-based venture or service-based venture, trust that all will fall into place for you and you will find opportunities and assistance with establishing the foundations that will lead to your desired results and long-term success. Working to serve others manifests positive energies and when you do things you love and put your heart and soul towards achieving your goals, life runs smoothly and inline with your soul’s calling.

1 comment:

  1. Funny because I have been thinking about my dreams and goals in a way I haven´t think before. I have always dreamed about things and never really thought that my dreams would ever come true. But I feel like I have to start doing something to accomplish these dreams because im actually getting really anxious being in this situation im in now. I regonise im not happy like this and I will never be happy if I won´t even try to accomplish these dreams I have. Altought I feel I need to build my self stronger or nothing will happen. This is exactly what I was meant to do when my spiritual path began in 2012. I think everything will pan out perfect. But it´s very scary. I have lost all my friends and I don´t have much anyone to support me.

    ReplyDelete