Friday, November 20, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2474


Number 2474 is a combination of the energies and attributes of number 2, the vibrations of number 4 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the qualities of the mystical number 7. Number 2 resonates with duality, diplomacy and co-operation, consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, devotion and selflessness, insight and intuition, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul mission. Number 4 brings its vibrations of diligence and determination to achieve goals, endurance, practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, honesty and integrity. Number 4 also relates to the energies of the Archangels, and our passion and drive in life. Number 7 resonates with learning, study and education, determination and persistence of purpose, finding peace, faith and spirituality, inner-strength and inner-knowing, spiritual awakening and development, mysticism, the esoteric, empathic and psychic abilities.

Angel Number 2474 reminds you that it is important that you recognize, appreciate and enhance your understanding of your spiritual life purpose. Focus upon seeing your life with more clarity as seeing yourself and your life clearly is a blessing rather than a curse as you are able to remedy many negative situations by paying attention to the details of your life each day. Focus on your highest self and be the best you can be.

Angel Number 2474 may also be telling you that if you are considering expanding or beginning a spiritually-based career, practice or profession, the angels will support and encourage you towards achieving success. You will need to put in some hard work and effort, but you will find long-term rewards and benefits for yourself and for those whom you serve.  Remember, slow and easy wins the race. Ask for angelic guidance when feeling any doubts or fears as to your path.

Seek your personal truths every day. When you know your own truths you are able to create a solid and stable foundation for yourself and others. With vision, clear objectives and intentions, proper planning and positive action, you are more likely to achieve your goals and desires no matter what they are.


Number 2474 relates to number 8 (2+4+7+4=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

2 comments:

  1. Interesting...

    The combination I was prompted to take a note of was 7424.
    I searched for it & was unable to find this combo available by Sacred Scribes. Hence I decided to turn to switch places of the numbers and thats how i got to 2427.
    Somewhat resonant. Timely.
    Grateful and blessed always.
    Right now along many other things I work as a private nanny/family assistant. I work with a baby girl and we do listen to way to many baby rhymes. Sooo here...
    My favourite is the one where the tortoise beats the rabbit on a running competition.
    The line I absolutely love and keep repeating to the older brother of this little girl is "Slow and steady wins the race!"
    I'm at peace and happy.
    I do not in any way take my life as a curse. I and my life , both of us 😂, are blessed.Ive just chosen challenging path,thats all. I can live with my own choices. I love self and my life.♥️♥️♥️ Just the way it is. Grategul and blessed.
    I love you Joanne. Thank you so very much for being a guiding light to me and humanity as a whole.♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful and blessed.
    I've never though of my life being a curse.
    I love life and my life in particular.
    I am ME and that's how it will continue to be.♥️
    Thank you Angels and you Joanne. My Earth Angel.
    I love you.♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete