Wednesday, June 08, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2889


Number 2889 brings together the vibrations of number 2, the energies of number 8 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes of number 9. Number 2 relates to receptivity and love, partnerships and relationships, duality, adaptability, faith and trust, service to others, flexibility, balance and harmony, diplomacy and mediation, understanding, support and encouragement, and serving your soul mission. Number 8 is the number of self-confidence, personal power and authority, giving and receiving, discernment, truth and integrity, reality, dependability and self-reliance, and manifesting positive abundance. Number 8 also relates to the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, sensitivity, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, influence, leading life as a positive example for others, non-conformity, benevolence and altruism, philanthropy and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 2889 brings a message from your angels that true strength lies within you and you are able to call upon it at any time.

Angel Number 2889 tells you that the time arises when you know within that it is time for you to release the burden of a negative situation or toxic relationship/s and give yourself the freedom to flourish in your life. Only you truly know what needs to change or come to an end in your life, and it is up to you to do it.

Angel Number 2889 may also be telling you that you are nearing the end of a significant phase, cycle or circumstance in your life and powerful changes and opportunities are around you and/or ahead of you. If there is some part of your life that is not flowing as you would like, know that it will soon be healed and/or replaced with better. Stay focused and encouraged when things do not seem like they are going the way you want them and trust that all the pieces will fall into place if you apply yourself. The angels ask that you surrender and release those parts of your life that are not working out, as your thoughts, intentions and wishes for a better life/lifestyle are coming your way in the near future.

Use your personal power wisely and for the highest good of yourself and others. Be compassionate, thoughtful, aware and respectful in every aspect of your life, and be aware that balanced personal power and viewing things from a higher perspective brings clarity and wisdom.

Number 2889 relates to number 9 (2+8+8+9=27, 2+7=9) and Angel Number 9.

*


2 comments:

  1. Georgia 💛Sunday, May 21, 2023

    Thanks again Joanne. Your numbers have been guiding me for nearly 10 years. I’m 27 this year and I’m so greatful for your website. It has guided me through my darkest times and made me feel connected when I’ve been lost and lonely. I know I’m very different to others as my energy operates differently, I have a purpose here on Earth, I will not stop until I am serving it. My life is going through some crazy change at the moment, on all levels.. very deeply. I asked for it though, the universe and angels really do listen. I’m becoming more and more sensitive by the day and I’m excited but scared at the same time. I suppose I need to surrender as I have a habit of controlling every aspect of my life! When the abundance flows in, I will donate to you for the service your site has provided me since I was a teen. Blessings to you always whenever you are in this world ✨

    ReplyDelete