Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2922


Number 2922 brings together the vibrations of number 2 appearing three times, tripling its influences, and the attributes of number 9. Number 2 relates to faith and trust, receptivity and love, service to others, adaptability, balance and harmony, understanding, diplomacy and mediation, duality, flexibility, partnerships and relationships, support and encouragement, and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 9 encourages setting a positive example for others, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, generosity and benevolence, influence, an expansive viewpoint, and endings and conclusions. Number 9 also relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws.

Angel Number 2922 encourages you to open up your heart to yourself as self-love is the most important gift and blessing that you have and is the most powerful force that exists. To love yourself you need to have an honest appreciation for all the different parts of yourself and accept and love them unconditionally. Do not be afraid to be your true self. Allow yourself to show your true colours and shine your light.

Angel Number 2922 also brings a message to love and appreciate the people in your life. Your friends, family and loved ones are an infinite source of love, support and strength. Your relationships are in your life for many reasons, so nurture those that support and encourage you, and discard those that drain you and/or do not positively serve you.

Angel Number 2922 may also be indicating that if you feel inclined to pursue a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or heart-based project or venture, now is a most auspicious time to explore the possibilities. It is time to accept and develop your spiritual gifts and use them to benefit yourself and others in a lightworking capacity.

Number 2922 relates to number 6 (2+9+2+2=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

 *


4 comments:

  1. Anyone else get this message during a hard time?
    It will pass and you will return to your power. Just give yourself time and patience.

    I've always struggled accepting my emotions, usually I act out against them, hurting myself in the process.
    We may feel small right now but our worth is unconprehendable.
    You're here for a reason, you're receiving these divine messages for a reason and all will come in time. You're doing it, all of it and you're doing great.
    Organize
    Adapt
    And keep trying, get up
    Our persistence will pay off, we just need to master the method with all the knowledge and experience we currently have.
    I love you, and it's ok. I know how hard it can be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much for the encouragement that made Monday I greatly appreciate your kind words this is giving me the strength to keep pushing through my hard times I hope everything works out with well with you and have a blessed day

      Delete
  2. I'm so very Grateful for your message..I needed to read your words...Thank you... I'm also grateful for the Angel/Angels messages..
    It's Dec 13,2021.. I've been seeing numbers June was 2 yrs... I've learned alot..
    I'm a Lightworker...
    2922 was told to me in a dream.. I had no idea 2922 was a message.
    The only overwhelming part for me is how is it that I'm not special to where I'm seeing these numbers and the angels are right by my side helping me along. So I guess the 2922 message is also I have to love myself and then once I do then I'll know the answer. Or maybe I kind of believe that I chose to be here for this Great Awakening and what the world is going through. To help others get through it and explain things to them. And so that's why the universe God and angels are sending me messages so maybe I was somebody powerful in the universe I don't know and very highly respected and loved so they're keeping an eye on me because I came here to be here for this I chose to be here I volunteered to be here,.. my mother and my only daughter talk conspiracy theories and stuff like that. But my sisters are very positive and they encourage me and they understand... But I want my mom and my daughter to be proud of me for what I'm doing so it does drag me down sometimes..
    God bless you for your message God bless this that I was able to leave this message

    ReplyDelete