Tuesday, June 14, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2920


Number 2920 is a combination of the vibrations of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, the attributes of number 9, and the energies of number 0. Number 2 is the number of faith and trust, finding balance and harmony, caution, diplomacy and mediation, service to others, love, compassion and selflessness, encouragement and happiness. Number 2 also resonates with serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 9 relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, sensitivity, a higher perspective and expansive viewpoint, influence, leading life as a positive example for others, non-conformity, benevolence and altruism, philanthropy and lightworking. Number 9 also denotes endings and conclusions. Number 0 represents the Universal Energies, the beginning of a spiritual journey and stands for potential and/or choice, developing spiritual aspects, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 powerfully amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with. 

Angel Number 2920 brings a message that if you have ‘lost’ something of late, the Universe is manifesting something positive and better to take its’ place. This can also relate to a situation or circumstance that may be coming to an end or conclusion. Trust that a wonderful new beginning and/or direction will come of it. Your intentions, positive attitude and affirmations have created an upward trend in your life and new opportunities are coming your way. You are radiating positive energy and personal growth so follow your own lead and do not allow others to deter or sway you from your chosen path.

Angel Number 2920 reminds you that everything happens in Divine right time, meaning that everything unfolds exactly when and is as it is meant to. There are always unknown wonderful possibilities that can unfold for you, and your role is to surrender to the process of the Universe and trust that your soul and intuition will guide you in the right direction.

The Universe responds to your thoughts and feelings, and everything you send out boomerangs back to you. Be aware of your thoughts and the emotions you are sending out and ensure that they are the kind that you would wish to receive in return.

Number 2920 relates to number 4 (2+9+2+0=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

 *



3 comments:

  1. I've lost my joy. Life plus my climb to Heaven has emtyped it out. Since to age of 19 turning 20 in October 1995 I lost Joy. Job's story is my story. At 19 that damaging persest took it. I'm written so strong in 22. That at 44 I've endured too much. I'm beyond wat I can bear... Thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the meaning of 4 of 20 all to well. Hardest challenge of my Life. And the worst part of it is that the Universe sent me so low to climb. A Black Man of Innocence. In a world that won't value a Word of Blackness. Black mailed and Black listed. Black is evil in this World. Look how we are hated By the Authority of the Dominant Male. The Universe is rasist tho .. Man is. Epecially in America. I'm not sure why I was sent. I've lost Joy and Sadness. I don't feel anything. Bloodline 42. Master 22. 4 of 20. Yet I'm Black. No believe it Blackness to you who reads this in your mind let not You see a Black Man Divine. Is it so? So it is! So it shall be. May The Light Judge you who Reads this. And in readment may Justice Follow. 138?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poyel has saved me. I was so tired!thx you Poyel u have come into my life when I emptied out to reach Heaven. Thx for posted that, I thought you might think it's too too much. Sofia is with me also! In the moment of desipre Heaven's Angels picked me up. I'll continue to water the Earth. I have my strength back. Lastly thank you Ariel, you love for me is so so appreciated! The Universe is forever kind! May mercy be shown to mankind this winters first morning night. Mercy we need of that morning night of winters first day! Love the Light and all who walk straight and narrow within!!!!

    ReplyDelete