Thursday, August 26, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 1's and 8's 18, 118, 181, 188, 881

The message of the 1 and 8 combination is telling you that you are nearing the end of a significant phase of your life. Powerful changes and opportunities abound and you are in a position where you are able to command your desires. If there is some part of your life that is not flowing as you'd like, know that it will soon be healed or replaced with better things. The angels ask that you surrender and release those parts of your life that are not working out, as your thoughts and wishes for a better life/lifestyle are coming your way in the near future.


The numbers 1 and 8 ask you to think only thoughts of positive abundance and prosperity. Your thoughts are manifesting very quickly at the moment and as both 1 and 8 have very powerful vibrations you are asked to ensure that your mindset and thoughts are on the highest level and focused upon your true desires.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram

Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

25 comments:

  1. You've helped so much. I saw 818 for months. Here and there then it became stronger and more frequently. As it turned  out the angels were preparing me for a chapter in my life to end and I'm amazed at the "new" blessings God has given me. Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for everything. Your wise words from the other side always help me stay positive! Peace and love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about these numbers for my life and my birthday falls on an 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 881111 downloads flying in my mind. The moon spirit speaks tonight. Thank you for helping us to understand the messages, much gratitude and love

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8118 is number for my car and i am believing its my lucky number

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen!!! Immensely blessed and grateful!!!This message totally resonates with what is going on within and around me!!!😍 Love ,peace and Light to All!!!🙏💫💥🎈🕊🍀🦄♥️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Today's date 8-1-18 I made a huge decision to take part in a 9 month program to grow my business. Believing in closing the chapter of lack and opening the chapter of abundance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been seeing these numbers in diffrrent sequences. March 2019, I made 25k usd in business sales from all platforms

    ReplyDelete
  9. My birthday is 118 (November 8th). Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always catch 1:18, 8:10, 8:18, 8:11 1:08, 11:08, 11:18 on the clock and i was born 1/18/80 i look forward to whatever is to come

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always and forever grateful!!! 😇🥰🙏

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much! My numbers are 1111,118, 1118, 188, 1818, 181,88, 888, 111, 811, 818 My birthday is also 11/18
    I know its time! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always keep seeing 1118, 1108, 1018..... I have been going through some financial issues. But just know everything is going to change forever... Neville Goddard...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful message...Joanna, thank you for being the voice of angels!!!🙏😇💖 Love and blessings to all. 🥰🎶🌻😜🙏😇🎁💞😀☀🌈🌤🥰

    ReplyDelete
  15. 11881 someone knows what that mean plz?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forever grateful, Joanne! #118

    ReplyDelete