Sunday, May 10, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2053


Number 2053 brings together the energies of number 2, the influences of number 0, the vibrations of number 5, and the attributes of number 3. Number 2 brings balance and harmony, adaptability and flexibility, diplomacy and co-operation, service and duty, love and understanding, sensitivity and mediation. Number 2 also relates to your life purpose; your reason for being. Number 0 reinforces the vibrations of the numbers it appears with and relates to the Universal Energies, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, the beginning point, potential and/or choice, and developing your spiritual aspects. Number 5 resonates with making life choices and important changes, individualism, non-attachment, progress and activity, adaptability and versatility, motivation and idealism. Number 5 also relates to doing things your own way and learning life lessons through experience.  Number 3 relates to self-expression, optimism and joy, natural creativity, friendliness, kindness and compassion, speech and communication, skills and talents, manifesting, growth, expansion and the principles of increase. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters and indicates that they are around you, assisting when asked and helping you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others.

Angel Number 2053 encourages you to have a good look at all aspects of your life and choose something that you wish to change, then set goals to do so. Setting your goals puts a new image of what you want into both your conscious and subconscious minds and also tells the Universe that you are choosing to take positive action in your life, encouraging the flow of auspicious energies and opportunities to help you to manifest and achieve your desired results.

Angel Number 2053 may indicate that important life changes are occurring in your life (or are about to occur) and brings a message that you have manifested these life-changes due to your positive affirmations, visualizations and prayers. Making changes can bring about fear of the unknown, but trust that these changes are necessary and will bring about long-term benefits on many levels and you are encouraged to go with the flow. Allow your angels to guide you through the transitions and remember that there is nothing to fear as these changes will bring about auspicious opportunities that are in-line with your true passions, interests and spiritual path. 

Although your steps may not seem clear to you right now, have faith and trust that life changes will bring about positive opportunities for you to take advantage of and are appearing in your life to enhance and advance you on your journey. Know that they are appearing in your life for a higher reason so follow your path with faith and confidence.


Number 2053 relates to number 1 (2+0+5+3=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

 *

6 comments:

  1. On point, as always.
    Job shift pending shortly.
    I fear not, for I trust my abilities, I trust my Angels and the infinite power and abundance of the Universe.
    I'm safe and protected.
    I'm blessed and grateful.
    I walk in Faith and Trust, following only that which I feel calls me and my ever growing in wisdom and strength soul.
    Thank you Angels and you, Joanne.
    My Earth Angel.🙏 I love you.❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te Amooooo❤❤❤😘😘😘😍😍😍💕💕💕🙏💋👄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Live a life with integrity and wisedom God bless you all

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dreamed these numbers 2053 . I am in an edge of choosing my family or mistress. Ohh I have no idea what will happen. Plz help me my angels

    ReplyDelete