Monday, May 11, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2054


Number 2054 is a blend of the energies and influences of number 2 and number 0, and the vibrations and attributes of number 5 and number 4. Number 2 relates to duality, balance and harmony, mediation and co-operation, service to others, grace and selflessness, flexibility, encouragement and support, faith and trust and your life purpose and soul missionNumber 0 relates to the God force/Universal energies, eternity, continuing cycles and flow, the beginning point, potential and/or choice and with developing one’s spiritual gifts. Number 0 also amplifies and magnifies any number it appears with. Number 5 resonates with auspicious new opportunities, making life choices and important changes, life lessons learned through experience, individualism, free-will and personal freedom, promotion and progress. Number 4 encourages hard work and building solid foundations, effort and application, devotion, practicality, honesty and integrity, endurance and determination, stability and ability, and our passion and drive in life.  Number 4 also resonates with the energies of the Archangels.

Angel Number 2054 brings a message that your faith and trust, positive affirmations and prayers have manifested the changes you are undergoing in your life, and these necessary changes will assist you with fulfilling aspects of your soul mission and will also lead to wonderful opportunities and new experiences for you. Have faith that much happiness and personal satisfaction is on its way and trust that any projects will succeed and your goals will be attained. The angels are assisting you with changing your life for the better so be grateful for the opportunity to positively change certain aspects of your life as the more grateful you are the more reasons you will find to be grateful.

Angel Number 2054 encourages you to maintain a positive attitude and keep an open mind about any changes taking place in your life. Everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance, so even though the reason/s may not be clear at this time, trust that all is happening for your highest good.

Your angels encourage you to release any fears or worries to them, and have self-confidence and self-belief in your choices, personal changes and chosen path. Trust that the angels are with you offering guidance and love as you live your life in consciously positive ways.

8 comments:

  1. Grateful for this combo following 2050. There are some changes pending, yes for i am fully aware of them.
    As for the unexpected ones I'm not aware,as of yet.
    It could well be to do with work.Not sure of the patterns that need changing either. I am going to hold on to my faith and trust ,as always, following all that is felt ,yet unseen, following what calls my soul.
    I know that I am safe and protected , always. I know that my Angels surround me with love,kindness, healing and care. That's more than enough. Grateful and blessed.
    Thank you Joanne, my Earth Angel.
    I love you.
    Love, peace and Light to All.❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Timely,as always.
    I fear not.
    Yet I'm passing my worries and trepidations to the Angels for healing and transmutation.
    I not only trust, I know that everything will be ok.
    Everything happens for a reason and nothing happens by chance.
    I'm safe and protected, always!
    Amen.
    PS. I am now receiving all the same messages as 4 days prior moving to a new house, on the 1st of November.
    Timely then, as there where unexpected issues and couple of weeks after I moved where I am right now.
    I not only faced,for i successfully overcame challenges.
    I am here now.
    Safe and protected. Devinely guided.
    Clear minded.
    Blessed and grateful for all the blessings in my life and all those yet to come.
    Amen.🔥🙏♥️🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Loving Father and to my loving Angels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel blessed guided and protected Amen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well today I found out I am pregnant. Pregnant lightworker! Even after all the changes. We shall see:) I shall keep you posted. God is good. I am grateful and blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jesus for your love mercy and grace praise the Lord hallelujah

    ReplyDelete