Friday, August 21, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2232


Number 2232 is a blend of the energies of number 2 appearing tripled, amplifying its influences, and the attributes and vibrations of number 3. Number 2 relates to balance and harmony, encouragement and support, faith and trust, diplomacy and co-operation, love and understanding, relationships and partnerships, attention to detail and pursuing your life purpose. Number 3 resonates with optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters who help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires.  

Angel Number 2232 tells you to be balanced, focused and totally clear about what you want in your life and you will naturally attract your desires. Be clear about your message/energy and the Universe will respond accordingly. Clarity frees you to move forward in your life and opens new doors of opportunity for you.


Angel Number 2232 indicates that you are working in alignment with the energies of the angels and Ascended Masters, and they are currently helping and guiding you through your next life steps and actions. Your positive attitude, optimism and faith have attracted positive circumstances and energies into your life that will manifest opportunities for you to fulfil aspects of your life purpose and soul mission

Maintain a diplomatic, harmonious and caring attitude and you will find that all you need will fall into place for you in Divine right time. Your angels encourage you to find inner-peace, as peace within leads to a peaceful life.

15 comments:

  1. Immensely blessed and grateful always and forever!!!
    Inner peace & peace within !!!
    My aim,my daily mantra!!!
    I feel more and more peaceful within as the time goes !!!
    I feel way lighter and calm inside and out!!!
    Thank you Angels and thank you Joanne for your endless love,support and constant presence!!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!
    Stay blessed people, as we all are !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE LOVED :-) LOVE + LOVE ='S MORE LOVE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for this message!��

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing 2232 for a while now. Thank you for the meaning/message 💕💕🌻💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this 3 times this week. I'm moving out of a rented property. The house alarm code when I moved in, was 2232. This house is 19. My Daughter moved out into a house no. 9. I've just moved into a property no. 119 right next to her. Very synchronistic. I want to win the National Lotto lol. Manifest...I AM going to win the National Lotto! 🤣💞✨💫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nooooooo wayyyyyyy. This is exactly exactly exactly my story 😳😳😳😳😳😳

      Delete
    2. I'm seeing it again over and over again, but it's not the only number I'm shown. Not by far 😳♥️🌟✨💫😌🙏🏽

      Delete
  6. Hi it's good to know I'm on the right path forever grateful
    Love and light and Blessings xxx🤗💜

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen so many people respond to these Angel messages with, "This is just what I needed to hear right this very moment with my current circumstances." and it always sounds so clichéd but LOLOLOLOL🤣 consider the fact that I'm typing this very comment in right now because it's taken an epic journey to get me so far to this point and I had almost given up ALL hope 😞 I pray this means I just have a little way more to go with this journey ♥️😔🙏🏽 So much gratitude to the Ascended Masters, my Guardian Angel(s) and Spirit Guide(s) for pushing and pulling me through to his point so far ♥️🌟✨💫

    ReplyDelete