Sunday, August 16, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2212


Number 2212 brings together the energies of number 2 appearing three times, magnifying its vibrations and influences, and the attributes of number 1. Number 2 relates to duality, faith and trust, service to others, balance and harmony, adaptability, diplomacy and mediation, just and justice, selflessness, sociability, support and encouragement, and serving your life purpose and soul mission. Number 1 resonates with creativity and creation, new beginnings and taking different directions, motivation and progress, self-reliance, striving forward and pursuing goals, achievement and inspiration, and also relates to creating our own realities with our thoughts, beliefs and actions.

Angel Number 2212 encourages you to take action in balanced, thoughtful and positive ways. Put thought into your goals and aspirations and look to new opportunities and/or directions that will lead you towards new and exciting situations and circumstances. Trust that your angels are by your side throughout these changes and transitions and are guiding your every step. Remain calm, balanced and happy and you will find that all will work out for your highest good.

Angel Number 2212 also encourages you to nurture, love, cherish and care for yourself. Recognise that you are a wonderfully powerful spiritual being with an important life purpose to fulfil, and you need to be functioning at your highest and best. Right now is the time for you to visualize and create your future, so make it as bright, healthy, loving and joyful as you can for yourself. When you move forward into your future, respecting, appreciating and using your natural treasures within, only ‘good’ lies ahead of you.


23 comments:

  1. this number came on my time today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much.
    You are a guide for us.
    Thank you for your light.
    Sixneith, from France.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you infinitely.
    You are a guide for us.
    Thank you for your light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got this number twice today, made two purchases and they both totaled $22.12. So I had to come check out the meaning. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I saw 1222.
    Then 111.
    Then 22 December, I.e. 2212.
    I've been seeing 111,333 and 444 almost daily over the past week.
    Twice in the last week, I saw 11.11 on the clock. I've been seeing number sequences a lot over the past 1.5 years. I am single, and hope for love. Yet, I also feel lov3. I can give and be love.
    Is this an energetic manifestation? Or is this coincidence?
    I'm prepared to live love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats exactly the same as me! I see 1111 and 222 333 444 all the time and today i saw 221222 and came to check it out! I dreamed last night of God the Father our Creator and of the Lord Jesus Christ! He loves us so much as we are His children; children of The Light!♡♡♡

      Delete
    2. Same thing here. Thats unbelievable.

      Delete
  6. Immensely blessed and grateful!!! An awesome message !!! And so I will visualise & create an amazing future,so only "Good" lay ahead of me!!!Amen!!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Joanne ,you are an Angel and I love you!!! ♡♡♡
    Blessings ,love and Light to all !!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grateful for every reminder !!!💥👊🍀❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw 2212,2222 , 8888 , 11111,4444 the last days :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You For These Messages. This information has changed my life. And gives me the hope and inspiration just thrive. IM SENDING YOU A a special HEART felt thank you.
    With
    -Raven

    ReplyDelete
  10. I dreamt of this number it was a catastrophic and the intensity says 22.12. So i felt devastated and today I felt relieve when I search for this number and its meaning. Thank you for the message.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indeed. Amen!!!🙏
    Blessed and grateful.
    Blessed be all.🙌❤☀️

    ReplyDelete