29.2.12

ANGEL NUMBER 949

Number 949 is a combination of the vibrations and energies of the numbers 9 and 4, with the number 9 appearing twice, amplifying and magnifying its influences.  Number 9 brings its attributes of the Universal Spiritual Laws, Lighworkers and lightworking, service to humanity, leading by positive example and the voice of inner-wisdom.  Number 9 is also the number of conclusions and endings.  Number 4 resonates with reliability and practicality, patience and endurance, hard work, will and effort and achieving and attaining goals and aspirations.  


Angel Number 949 is a message to fully focus your time, energy and efforts on your spiritual practice and/or spiritually based career, which is in line with your Divine life purpose and soul mission as a ‘Lightworker’.  Trust that you have all the skills, talents and abilities you need in order to achieve your goals.  The angels are behind you all the way, offering guidance and assistance when needed.


The repeating Angel Number 949 is a message to get to work on your life mission without delay.  Your skills and talents are much needed by the world, and your angels encourage you to follow your soul’s promptings and live your destiny with passion and purpose.  Humanity and the world as a whole needs your help and only you can fulfil your spiritual destiny.


*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live PSYCHIC & TAROT Readings Online with Joanne

8 comments:

  1. How do I decipher which paragraph to look at under a meaning of a number. I often catch the clock roll over to the next number, notice repeating patterns or catch the time at the same time each day. Does that impact the focus/meaning of a specific number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! This is the beginning .with lots things are going to start in your life.if u Ching your old life.good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Julia V. Good question. I have been following Joanne's Angel numbers since 2012. My opinion based on that is: whatever number you see, for how long you see is your number. Repeating numbers are judt like some trying to get your attention across a crowded room. I read all paragraphs of my numbers and by doing that I start to notce a recurring message-specific if you will. The message stays the same for me wheter I look up my whole number, look up the middle number of that number or add the numbers together to get a single number. To me that is the amazing thing-How the Angels can get my attention no matter what and get the message to me on a level I can receive it at. Stay True to Yourself. Peace. Storm J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes these numbers are often confusing.One message is good.Second message might contradict the first message.Its positive but confusing at times. smh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you both need to dig deeper and ask the angels for help ,listen to media raido tv newspaper ,listen for key and words and phrases,these numbers are real,if you think they dont't work or confusing,you will create a reality that they don't work and are confusing ,please trust the angels this is part of your divine path,and the strength of your belief will make it so ,blessings and abundance to the both of you !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanne, I have a question I would like to ask you, seeing that your knowledge far surpasses anything I have seen on such a grand scale, and I too wish to help people in the same manner, whether is be with words on paper or by voice. My question is this, what can I do about beginning a spiritual profession? Many of the numbers I have seen since my kundalini awakening a year and a bit ago have been guiding me to seek out the truth of our existence to the point where I am now, and now the numbers are guiding me into the spiritual profession as a lightworker. Now, I have a good understanding of what a lightworker is supposed to do, and through intuition I have followed my soul's call to arms in the arena. But now, I have reached a stumbling block, and im not sure how to continue. It says that I shoukd get started right away with my spiritual profession, but I dont know how exactly to go about it. The numbers told me I have everything I will need to get it started but im not exactly sure how to do so. If uou have any clues, they would be most graciously appreciated! Thanks, Love and Light to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David, what are your passions, your natural abilities and affinities, what interests you and what excites you? In what way do YOU believe that you can serve as a lightworker? Are you comfortable with the written word, or do you excel at public speaking etc? Are you computer savvy, or prefer old-school?

      Only YOU can answer these questions, and once you do, you will know intuitively which way to go. And once you commit, the Universe will open doors for you.

      The beginning point though, is up to you decide.

      Joanne
      Sacred Scribes

      Delete
    2. Well as the Angels would have it, they answered my request. My soul mission revolves around lightworking in the method of a Transpersonal Psychologist, with emphasis on Consciousness, health, and healing. Of course I wish to work with both the ones who have found their way through me, or new people as well who have yet to find out what they are capable of doing. My life purpose is elevating the consciousness of those around me.

      Delete