13.3.12

ANGEL NUMBER 953

The number 953 is a mix of the vibrations and attributes of the numbers 9, 5 and 3.  Number 9 is the number of Universal love, eternity and faith, the Universal Spiritual Laws, Karma, spiritual enlightenment and spiritual awakening, service to humanity, Lightworkers and Lightworking, leading by positive example and philanthropy.  Number 5 resonates with learning life lessons through experience, personal freedom and free will, major life changes, motivation and new opportunities, competitiveness, imagination, curiosity, progress and activity.  Number 3 brings its energies of self-confidence and optimism, manifesting your desires, self expression, energy, growth, expansion and the principles of increase,.  Number 3 also resonates with the Ascended Masters.



Angel Number 953 is a message from your angels that your prayers and positive affirmations about your spiritual practice and/or career and Divine life purpose have been heard and are being responded to by the angels, Archangels and Ascended Masters.  Trust your intuition and the guidance from your angels every step of the way and you will find that positive changes will take place that will bring you success and fulfilment on all levels.


Repeating number 953 suggests that as you put your will and effort towards living your personal truths and being a positive example for others to follow, you automatically manifest abundance and plenty in your life.  The angels and Ascended Masters encourage you to continue on your current path.

*

Joanne
Sacred Scribes


NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Meaning of Numbers

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


Live PSYCHIC & TAROT Readings Online with Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Dear Joanne, for two tests now I have been seeing the number sequence 1953. First I thought something would happen to my mom, because she was born that year. Than I thought It wanted to tell me 'a flood of emotions is coming' because I also associate those numbers with a great flood that happend here in the Netherlands that year. After two years I still don't know what 'they' or me deep within is trying to tell me. I'm much better with symbols, just tell me in my dream , I'll say out loud. :-D maybe you can shed some light? Thank you for your effort in general. Kind regards Gaby

    ReplyDelete