Wednesday, April 08, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2028


Number 2028 is made up of the energies and influences of number 2 appearing twice, and the vibrations and attributes of number 0 and number 8. Number 2 relates to duality and balance, partnerships and relationships, co-operation and diplomacy, receptivity and love. It also resonates with serving your life purpose and soul missionNumber 0 amplifies the energies of the numbers it appears with, and relates to developing one’s spiritual aspects, potential and/or choice, eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 8 brings its attributes of Divine and inner-wisdom, spiritual consciousness, self-confidence, personal power and strength, organisation, achieving and achievements, consideration and good judgement, manifesting abundance, and the concepts of karma and dharma.

Angel Number 2028 brings a message that your self-belief, confidence and positive attitude have ensured that abundance will enter your life, and you are encouraged to make the most of these auspicious energies. Believe that you are worthy of achieving success and receiving abundance and prosperity into your life as it is your Divine birthright. Maintain faith and trust in the Divine energies and allow yourself to receive with grace and gratitude as being thankful and appreciative of the rewards and blessings reaped from work well done will manifest as a continuous and steady flow of abundance and prosperity. Remember to always use your abundance for ‘good’.

Angel Number 2028 may also be suggesting that it is time for you to consider beginning (or expanding) a spiritually-based profession, practice and/or career or heart-based service if you feel so inclined. Remain balanced and focused and always draw from your own inner-strength, wisdom and light. Listen to your intuitive knowing and seek out avenues and interests that call to your soul. Be true to yourself, discern what you want your soul to express, find your power, and fulfil your spiritual destiny.

Trust yourself for only you know your own heart, and trust that you know within what is right for you. Use your strengths and talents to uplift and enlighten others through serving humanity in compassionate and loving ways, and trust that your angels and spirit guides are sending love, guidance, signs and opportunities your way.


Number 2028 relates to number 3 (2+0+2+8=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

 *

6 comments:

  1. Immensely blessed and grateful,now and always !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful for every reminder!!!♥️🕊🎈

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello

    As a child my family would see ghost, spirits, and other odd stuff happing to me while I was asleep, Thank God i never got to see or felt any of it. In my teens it was getting worse which I got to see,hear,smell these evil souls, ghost and so on. When I got older i experienced the most awful thing in the world. My life changed for ever. I received a call from the demond, not once but many times. He said things I done that no one ever new not even my parents. Guess were I was leaving at in apartment 2027. I turn to God gave my soul and everything to him, than I found out what I was flower of life for ever. All pictures that I had taken or pictures family taken of me would show a pinkish 4 petal flower or sometimes blue. Not just that alot of beautiful images of Jesus sun in odd colors of flowers in the sky not tampered with. Everything was recorded with my cameras,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jehovah Shammah my Everlasting Father i love you Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep trusting God he is a way maker

    ReplyDelete