26.6.11

ANGEL NUMBER 3


The number 3 carries the vibrations of communication and self-expression, adventure, inspiration and creativity, humour, optimism and joy, spontaneity and enthusiasm.  Number 3 also symbolizes the principle of increase and growth, expansion and abundance on the mental, emotional, financial and spiritual levels.  Number 3 is the number of manifesting and manifestation and carries the vibration of the Ascended Masters.  The Ascended Masters help you to focus on the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. They are helping you to find peace, clarity and love within.  

Angel Number 3 is an indication that your angels are trying to get your attention.  The angels and Ascended Masters want you to follow your intuition and inner-wisdom so that you are able to take appropriate action/s at this time.  Use your creative skills and abilities to manifest your desires and enhance your life and that of others.  The angels encourage you to follow your life path and soul mission with optimism and enthusiasm.

When the Angel Number 3 appears repeatedly, it suggests that your prayers and positive affirmations have been heard and are being responded to by the Universal Energies.  Have faith that your goals and desires will manifest in your life in Divine right time.  Trust your angels and the Universe.

Angel Number 3 encourages you to be communicative and social with others and to live your life with joy, optimism and spontenaity.

Also see:  Repeating 3’s  (33, 333, 3333, etc)
Angel Number 33 
Angel Number 333 

*
Joanne
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  -  The Vibration and Energy of NUMBERS

ANGEL, PSYCHIC & TAROT READINGS Online with Joanne

BODY and SOUL – MIND and SPIRIT


* *  Join me on FACEBOOK at  Angel Numbers - Sacred Scribes
https://www.facebook.com/AngelNumbersSacredScribes

10 comments:

  1. This site is PRETTY USEFUL n i can see the EXPERTS TOUCH here.

    HEARTY CONGRATS to Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very clear and accurate
    my angels and I thank-you for clearing doubts.
    Onelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring!! Love it!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all this precious information. My angels have been sending me signs using crows. Every time I hear a crow, I count his cries and it gives me either one number, or a sequence. This is where your website becomes very helpful. Thanks again! Love. Marion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am muslim and I pray 5 time a day.I love mohammad (s) And I love (Jesus) I love humans. And sign no/39 bring me in this beautiful web said. ....beg thanks for (god)and all the angels I looovvveee uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!! All

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been trying to find out the reason for constantly see the number 210 for quite some time; this site was very helpful AND the answer I got made sense...thank you!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome site because angels surround me constantly and its good to know that they speak thru numbers

    ReplyDelete