Wednesday, April 08, 2015

ANGEL NUMBER 2029


Number 2029 is a blend of the energies of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, and the attributes and vibrations of number 0 and number 9. Number 2 brings its energies of diplomacy and co-operation, kindness and consideration for others, finding balance and harmony, duality, devotion and selflessness, faith and trust and pursuing your life purpose and soul missionNumber 0 relates to eternity, infinity, oneness, wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, the beginning point and potential and/or choice. It has to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects and represents the beginning of a spiritual journey. Number 0 carries the vibration of the ‘God force’ and Universal Energies, and its energies emphasize and amplify the attributes of the numbers it appears with. Number 9 resonates with leading by positive example, lightworkers and lightworking, philanthropy and humanitarianism, problem solving, generosity and benevolence, the Universal Spiritual Laws, the concept of karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma.  Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions.

Angel Number 2029 prompts you to take positive action in the direction of your inner-passion and soul purpose as your natural lightworking abilities are much needed by others and the world as a whole. Bring your natural skills and talents to the fore as your unique abilities are greatly needed by the world and its inhabitants at this time. You were born with particular strengths, interests and abilities and you are prompted to fully utilize them as part of your soul’s purpose and mission. Trust that you have all the tools and talents you need to fulfil your role.

Angel Number 2029 can also suggest that if you are inclined to pursue a spiritually-based practice, career and/or profession or heart-based service, now is a most auspicious time to look into your options. Accept your unique and powerful gifts and use them to benefit yourself and others in a lightworking capacity and trust that your angels and the Universal Energies are with you.

Angel Number 2029 may also be telling you that if you have ‘lost’ something of late, the Universe is manifesting something positive and better to take its’ place. This may also relate to a situation or circumstance that may be finally coming to an end. Trust that a wonderful new beginning and/or direction will come of it and you are encouraged to move forward in the direction you wish to go.

Number 2029 relates to number 4 (2+0+2+9=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

 *

15 comments:

  1. And so it will be !!! And so it is!!! Amen!!! 🙏🎈👊❤🙌🍀🦄
    Immensely blessed and grateful!!!
    Being a Lightworker since I'm born!!! Awesome !!!
    When I think back I can actually recall so many situation where I've used my Lightworker skills ,even as a little girl !!! ❤
    I honestly have never really looked at all this situation from this angle -HOW REWARDING IT FEELS TO HAVE JUST DONE IT!!!❤
    I've always felt different to my friends or relatives ...., at times I've thought that there must be something wrong with me to feel that way.....HOW SILLY of me !!!
    I am just unique & it feels amazing to have at last accepted it !!!
    I always have felt way to complex-too sensitive ,but way to strong at the same time....
    Too shy & at the same time way open minded and way too friendly , helpful & compassioned....
    I've even felt compassion (and still do ) for people who have hurt me.I feel sorry for them,because I feel that they lack love and need help badly...
    If I could, I would help absolutely anyone on Earth and I think I'm doing it already!!! 🙏
    That's who I am!
    It feels weird putting all this in a comment ,but it just feels natural to do it ...,to say it,to let go of it , to acknowledge and appreciate my self and my abilities publicly and to feel ok with it . ....
    Thank you Angels and you Joanne !!!
    You are our Earth Angel and I love you !!! ❤🎈 # TogetherAForce
    Sending much love,peace and light to all!!!
    May you all have a blessed journeys !!!
    Be patient ,be gentle , be kind with your self no matter what !!!🙏🎈🙌👊🍀❤



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow you sound same as I, same everything...i love your messages. Thank you Joanne thank you Angels thank you silviya �� much gratitude :) ♡

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Annonymous for your lovely comment.🙏♥️♥️♥️
      Sendind much peace, love and Light your way.
      😘 Blessed and easy journeys to all.
      PS. Moving home tomorrow.(1.11.2018)♥️🙌
      So yes, timely reminder. Grateful and blessed.
      ♥️♥️♥️
      Thank you Angels and you Joanne.My Earth Angel.I love you.♥️♥️♥️

      Delete
  2. I always had the gift to healing and I'm compassionate, empathetic, kind , loving and caring and supportive to those in need I have been through hell here on earth and I'm strong and help people to accept love ones passing over and give comfort to those who lost their loved ones... I am a healer and I have had visions many times..thank you joanne for angel messages also and god bless you all...🤗❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is using us on this earth according to his purpose he is indeed good and a miracle working God i accept my gift as a whole and i am now ready to serve you Jesus and in humanity. I am will able coz God is abke. I will be the best and unique life coach and Philanthropist sharing my blessing to others thanks be to God

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is the synchronocity number I saw before I won multi millions on a lottery number

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hvala Joanne za vaš veliki rad srca ❤️ Hvala Silvija Dimitrova ❤️Hvala anđeli toliko vas volim i volim ❤️Hvala dragom Bogu ❤️ Neka sreća beskrajne bezuslovne ljubavi preplavi cjeli svjet ❤️Hvala ,hvala ,hvala ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Endless love blessings to you beautiful soul @Cecy
      Remain strong and keep moving forward.
      ❤❤❤✨🙌 Together A Force- UNITED

      Delete
  6. Hvala Joanne za vaš veliki rad srca ❤️ Hvala Silvija Dimitrova ❤️Hvala anđeli toliko vas volim i volim ❤️Hvala dragom Bogu ❤️ Neka sreća beskrajne bezuslovne ljubavi preplavi cjeli svjet ❤️Hvala ,hvala ,hvala ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why do I always see the message after I have done what they ask of me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The answer lays within and not outside of you.
      Heed your soul's guidance. That of your Ear To Hear. Act upon it. ✨ Love and light your way🙌🕉

      Delete
    2. The answer lays within and not outside of you.
      Heed your soul's guidance. That of your Ear To Hear. Act upon it. ✨ Love and light your way🙌🕉

      Delete
    3. The answer lays within and not outside of you.
      Heed your soul's guidance. That of your Ear To Hear. Act upon it. ✨ Love and light your way🙌🕉

      Delete