Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Repeating Angel Numbers - 5's and 3's (5533, 5353, 3535, 5333, 5553 etc)

The 5 and 3 combination repeated suggests that big life-changes are headed your way.  The Ascended Masters want you to know that they are holding your hand tightly and standing by you through these changes. They want you to know that everything will turn out for the best, so have no fear.

*
Joanne 
Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

JoW Pottery

Facebook

Instagram


Get a Psychic Reading … click here for further information.

3 comments:

  1. I fully trust the process and have no fear whatsoever. Truly blessed and thankful for your constant presence, guidance and love.
    🙏❤ Thank you Joanne, our Earth Angel. I love you. Blessed us all be.❤🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne I have been seeing loads of Angel numbers and messages I have faith everything is working out for me, bless you 🦋💕🌺😇👼🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete