Tuesday, August 23, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 388


Number 388 is a blend of the vibrations and energies of number 3 and the attributes of number 8 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 3 relates to growth, expansion and the principles of increase, self-expression and self-confidence, creativity, joy and optimism. Number 3 also resonates with the vibrations of the Ascended Masters. Number 8 adds its energies of personal power and authority, inner-wisdom and self-assurance, business acumen, truth, discernment and good judgement, manifesting material freedom and abundance, dependability and self-confidence. Number 8 is also the number of Karma and the Universal Spiritual Law of Karma (Cause and Effect).

Angel Number 388 is a sign that your strong connection with the angelic and spiritual realms, as well as your prayers, positive affirmations and expectations, has opened you to the flow of infinite abundance. Trust that you will have all that you want, need and deserve in whatever way is for your highest good. As with the law of ‘giving and receiving’ when you have plenty, you have plenty to give. Be grateful for your blessings and share them with others.

Angel Number 388 tells you that the Ascended Masters and your angels connect with your higher-self and inner-wisdom in order to give you guidance, support and love along your path. Use your personal creativity in a constructive and productive manner, and put your skills and talents to work to achieve your heart’s desires. Trust that you will find success in your chosen endeavours.

“If you pursue your own ideals and enjoy what you do because that is how you choose to think, success will come to you in ways and abundance beyond your dreams.”

        - ‘Gem Drops from Eykis’  - Dr Wayne Dyer

Number 388 relates to number 1 (3+8+8=19, 1+9=10, 1+0=1) and Angel Number 1.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


15 comments:

  1. Thank you, just now seeing this. Couldn't have come at a better time as I need the support of courage, faith and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks angels for the sign that i have an angel on my side and helping every step of the way thank you angel for giving me a sign god bless and amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you, Joanne, and thanks to our beloved Angels, Ascended Masters, Guides and loving universal energies I am now finally on my way to a new joyfull, gratefull, inspired, lighthearted and spiritual life!
    Thank you so much for your dedication!! Love, joy and abundance for you, Joanne!!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. Is this why those who hacked my PC asked for 388$ in bitcoins?

    It sounds so positive.. I am nearly tempted to pay the ransom fee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen!!!♡♡♡
    Immensly blessed and Grateful!!!
    Love,peace and Light to all!!!♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you. Love is the answer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was awakened by a voice saying 388 in my dream when I went to bed worried about something I have forgotten now. I thank my guardian angel for this. 😏

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what I've needed to know. It's oddly what I've been using all those moments we make wishes on for. My ruling planet, per my sun sign, is Jupiter, the planet of abundance. Things haven't been exactly ideal in current situations in life. I loved the last part of this that you wrote, "Trust that you will have all that you want, need and deserve in whatever way is for your highest good." Thank you for the encouragement. I truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do I have to stop listening these I Have Won The Lottery affirmations now? I've been seeing this number about six months now. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. “If you pursue your own ideals and enjoy what you do because that is how you choose to think, success will come to you in ways and abundance beyond your dreams.”
    - ‘Gem Drops from Eykis’ - Dr Wayne Dyer
    ••• ••• •••
    Indeed, because I've always have and always will persue my own ideals and walk my own unique path. Because it is mine to walk it.❤🙏
    Thank you Joanne! My Angel on Earth.❤
    Sending much love and light to everyone and all.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much. Sending love and light

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are great people may God bless you.the explanation is great

    ReplyDelete
  13. If you pursue your own ideals and enjoy what you do because that is how you choose to think, success will come to you in ways and abundance beyond your dreams... funny because i have been trying to set up spiritual site and this quote by wayne dyer has been a personal statement of mine.. i have been off key lately and thinking whether I should go on with setting up the site or not.. alot of self doubt ... then today i saw a car with plate number 388 which led me here since this has always been my go to site when it comes to angel numbers and guess what I find.. the same wayne dyer quote .. well there goes my self doubts .. am going through with my plans of setting the site .. i will do anything within my capacity to make sure its up and running .. Thank You God for directing your angels to send me here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you!!!🎉🥳🎉💖🥰😇💃

    ReplyDelete