Saturday, August 20, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 354

Number 354 is a blend of the attributes of number 3, the vibrations of number 5 and the energies of number 4. Number 3 relates to courage, forgiveness, open-mindedness, manifestation and attainment, self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, skills and talents, growth and expansion. Number 3 also resonates with the vibrations of the Ascended MastersNumber 5 brings its energies of spontaneity and adventure, important life-changes, making choices and decisions, personal freedom and individuality, promotion and advancements, adaptability and versatility, life lessons learned through experience and resourcefulness. Number 4 relates to working determinedly towards achieving our goals and aspirations. It tells of hard work and effort, building solid foundations, stability and practicality, system and order, dependability, honesty and integrity, and our passion and drive. Number 4 also resonates with the Archangels.


Angel Number 354 brings a message from your angels that the changes you are making to important aspects of your life will bring about new opportunities for growth and expansion on all levels. The hard work and effort you have put towards achieving your goals and aspirations, as well as your positive affirmations and expectations, have manifested auspicious opportunities and rewards for you to accept and receive into your life. With these opportunities come life changes for you to undertake that will bring improvements to your life on all levels. Trust your intuition and the guidance from the angels to lead you in the right direction.

Angel Number 354 encourages you to embrace the opportunities that come your way and accept all challenges that may arise. You have everything you need right now to take positive and productive steps towards achieving your goals and aspirations.

Your prayers and positive affirmations have been clear and strong, so you can expect positive changes to come about faster than you may have foreseen. These changes may happen in unexpected ways, so be particularly aware of opportunities presenting to you at this time.

Number 354 relates to number 3 (3+5+4=12, 1+2=3) and Angel Number 3.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY - The Vibration and Energies of Numbers

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


13 comments:

  1. Okey dokey :) Looking forward to those (right for me) doors to open! Much gratitude for this site. I regularly visit, for over 4 yrs now. Namaste <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm. well see. smh, pssh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eternally grateful to you for sharing your gift through this website.. I visit regularly and you have helped me through some of the hardest days I've had to face and given me hope, thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know what i would do without this guidance, it has probably saved my life a number of times from darkness. These explanations and words of wisdom are so valuable and beneficial, i cannot put into words how grateful I am for these postings, I hope one day to be able to provide spiritual guidance on a platform of sorts too. Sending loving energy towards any person, or circumstance/situation at this moment in time. If you are reading right now, we got this 🙏 Thank you so much.
    Luv & light ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Driving home from the airport this morning the truck in front of me had the number 354 on the back. Then awhile later I drove by exit 354. This afternoon while at work I looked at the clock and it read 3:54. I'm so grateful for this message! Thank you Ascended Masters and Angels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope I win 3 million dollars I even got signs from the universe I hope this real I just wanna change my life I’m tired and need vacation and wanna spoil myself all I do his help people please universe let it happen now bring it to my physical reality all I got you is you universe I don’t have no family

    ReplyDelete
  7. So grateful for angel number 354...I really need this . Great things are ahead!! #1Fan Angels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much Joanne and Angels, thank you for always guiding me. :D

    I love you God !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do angel numbers really exist?
    Most of them are less credible in a positive sense...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Over the last couple days(weeks now that I realize what I thought were coincidence at the time) I have been steady getting signs from the universe, all started with a tik tok, then I clicked on a astrology reading page and I do not think it was coincidence, since then I have been in contact with several other mediums and they all say the same thing, that money is soon coming my way, and love and I will finally recowvw the good karma that I have built up( I won't get into thw reason I am not currently living out the karma I deserve as it is quite the long story but its not because of my actions but because of someone who plays with dark energy, buy this cycle has come to an end and it is now my turn to live the life I desire and I believe I deserve and I know iys coming, I look up every number I have been seeing and every time I do the meaning has something to do with what I was thinking of the moment I seen the number, I am liking the communication with the spirit world because it drastically changed my thoughts and I now look forward to whats in store for me

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am ready, thank you Angels,

    ReplyDelete