Friday, August 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 346


Number 346 is a mix of the attributes and energies of number 3, the vibrations of number 4 and the qualities of number 6. Number 3 resonates with growth and expansion, optimism and enthusiasm, creativity, self-expression and communication, encouragement and assistance, manifesting and manifestation. Number 3 also resonates with the energies of the Ascended Masters. Number 4 resonates with practicality and application, hard work and responsibility, traditional values, honesty and integrity, diligence and determination to successfully achieve goals. Number 4 also relates to our drive, passion and purpose and the energy of the Archangels. Number 6 relates to possessions, the material and monetary aspects, home and family, love and nurturing, empathy and sympathy, service and domesticity, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity, and finding solutions.

Angel Number 346 tells you that the responsibility, diligence and reliability you have displayed has held you in good stead and you have manifested a continued supply of abundance and prosperity into your life. Trust that all of your material and monetary needs will be met and yourself and your loved ones are safe and protected. Have no fear of lack or loss, and continue your great work.

Angel Number 346 tells you not to allow your fears and/or insecurities consume you to where you are paralyzed and self-sabotage your chances of achieving your goals and aspirations. Trust yourself and your path and use any perceived obstacles or difficulties as a platform to prove yourself to yourself. Trust that all of your needs will be met and you will receive the money and/or support that you need, and the Universe is in charge of how that will happen. Maintain faith and trust in the benevolence and abundance of the Universe.

Angel Number 346 suggests that you have been working diligently towards achieving your goals and finding balance between your daily work life and your spiritual journey. Keep up the good work!
  
Number 346 relates to number 4 (3+4+6=13, 1+3=4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


14 comments:

  1. Thank you, i m cleared from ur message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much needed message !!!An Awesome reminder !!! I will not allow any fears or insecurities to obstruct my vision!!! I will use all perceived obstacles as a catalyst in my surge forward !!!
    I can do it !!!
    Thank you Angels for surrounding me with healing and loving energies , right now and always !!!
    And thank you Joanne for being our guiding light ,our Angel !!! I love you !!!
    Stay blessed people ,as we all are !!! ♡♡♡
    Love,peace and Light to all!!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen!!!🙏🎈🧘‍♀️🍀♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relieved. I had so many fears, but after reading this, i am confident, without any doubt, that everything will go well

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♡♡♡♡♡Awesome message and a Awesome God♡♡♡♡♡ #1 fan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for you & all the hard work, very informal & quite interesting if I should say so myself. I use your wisdom when I receive #s for other's. This one today was straight through spirit to you & me. I hope we both receive,thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you kindly for all your wisdom & how so accurately the messages resonate with the numbers. I use youe knowledge when i receive numbers but today this was for me. My family, together,safe & under the same roof. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. 🌟🌟🌟 Thank you universe, angels, ascended masters, spirit guides, earth angels and starseeds! 🙏❤️😊🖖

    ReplyDelete