Monday, August 22, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 377


Number 377 is made up of the energies and attributes of number 3 and number 7, with number 7 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, communication and self-expression, inspiration and creativity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters. Number 7 relates to inner-wisdom and intuition, mysticism and the esoteric, contemplation and discernment, understanding the Self and others, psychic abilities, endurance and determination, spiritual enlightenment, development and spiritual awakening, and manifesting good fortune.

Angel Number 377 is a message from your angels that you are being commended and applauded for your efforts. You have listened to and heeded the guidance from the angels and are successfully serving your soul mission with wisdom, love, persistence and enthusiasm. Allow the flow of positive abundance to shower down upon you as your creative energies have been activated and you are being asked to express yourself with joy and enthusiasm.

Angel Number 377 is a message that you are to confidently continue on your current path as you are doing a wonderful job. Give any fears or concerns to your angels for healing and transmutation and know that you are being surrounded, supported and guided by the angels.

Work on filling your home and environment with an abundance of positive energies as it helps to raise your vibration and helps you with your life path and purpose.
  
Number 377 relates to number 8 (3+7+7=17, 1+7=8) and Angel Number 8.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


18 comments:

  1. I've been seeing these specific numbers for years, but I feel like I'm constantly hitting roadblocks and obstacles. I'm a writer and an artist, that should be working on my projects, but I'm not motivated and constantly battle with depression and feelings of low esteem. I saw 377 again 30 mins ago. That's what prompted me to start searching for the meaning behind this sequence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep asking for assistence, and ask to see through the eyes of the father which is the I-ness ~ the orignal supreme perspective :) the alpha, looking into the omega

      Delete
    2. I understand <3

      One step at a time!

      Delete
    3. To all the people like me whom have been seeing these numbers for years and have no idea what is going on. Just embrace it and know that awesome tings are ahead like I do but Please give me some feedback on your experiences if you have them please 🙏

      Delete
  2. Cannot say enough how important this message of light assured myself to have a warm sense of comfort ....Thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Joanne! I have used your site everyday for the past year, and what an uplifting, amazing woman you are! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The I-ness existed after the 'Is'.
    I-ness is becoming of something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joanne. I use your site extensively and it makes me feel so connected to the spiritual world. Thank you so much for sharing Will always be grateful for this site. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot thank you enough, Joanne, for listening to your calling to write. I only recently discovered angel numbers after the passing of my sweet cat and soulmate, Oscar.....he sent me messages via number sequences and enabled me to heal; although, I still have and will continue to have breakdowns, they are much less debilitating. I also feel secure for the first time in my life, knowing I have the angels

    ReplyDelete
  7. i discovered this number in geometry , which has led me here ,trying to find out any new knowledge about this number .. it seems like that this is one of the most important numbers in the universe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great changes awaits for July 2017 for the entire humanity. Everyone will be enlighten some way or another. Drastic changes will occur. The energies alling for this harmony.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome message !!! Grateful always !!!Love ,peace and Light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great exactly what I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely messages thank you Jesus for allowing my guardian angels to intervene in my life

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. I talked to my mother that passed away long ago. I think she has been projecting some feelings of unhappyness unconsiously so I have asked her to step back. At the exact same moment I got this number on my phone. I looked it up and this message fits så well to the path I am currently following. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete