Sunday, August 21, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 366


Number 366 is a blend of the attributes and energies of number 3 and the vibrations of number 6, with number 6 appearing twice, amplifying its influences. Number 3 relates to the Ascended Masters and resonates with courage, skills and talents, open-mindedness, attainment, self-expression and communication, optimism and enthusiasm, growth and expansion, manifesting and manifestation. Number 6 relates to love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also resonates with personal willpower, independence, initiative, problem-solving and overcoming obstacles.

Angel Number 366 brings a message from your angels to shift your focus from the financial and monetary aspects of the physical world to your inner-spirituality and place of unconditional love. Worry and stress invite negative energies and blockages to the flow of abundance and prosperity in your life, so focus upon positively affirming your ‘good’ and becoming more loving and accepting of yourself and others. Release and surrender your fears about your finances to the angels and allow yourself to receive ample supply into your life. Trust that you will be provided for and your needs will be met. Be open to receiving guidance and assistance in the most unusual and unexpected ways.

Angel Number 366 is an indication and sign that you are fully supported, surrounded and loved by the angels and higher beings of the spiritual realms. It suggests that you have successfully manifested prosperity and abundance into your life. Be open to receiving your well-earned rewards and blessings, and know that all of your needs will be met along your path.

Express yourself in creatively fulfilling ways.

Number 366 relates to number 6 (3+6+6=15, 1+5=6) and Angel Number 6.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


15 comments:

  1. alot of this makes sense in my life, I am just waiting on my abandence, I know it os on its way... Thank you..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's here and now . Look around your beautiful abundant Life. It's everything you ever need right in front of you. Sending you love .

      Delete
  2. I feel blessed when I see this number, a lot has happned and I'm slowly letting all that go, and waiting on my blessings and prosperity, Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now heres a coincidence(or not). Have been reading history of the Christian faith and the early suppression of Gnosticism. Gnostics believed that God can be found within oneself without the need for the attendance or membership of an established church. During the same period I dreamnt of the number 366. Today I found its meaning. These two subjects are very closely aligned. Prosperity and abundance may not necessarily materialistic or monetary. Gnosticism and 366 speak of rewards within oneself the rest will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How on point!!!Angels are always around me & I am grateful Always!!!
    I am letting go of my fears & worries & giving them to my Angels for healing and transmitation!!! It has become my constant mantra of late & I know i am heard and responded to promptly !!!Right after 366 i noted 777 !!! ♡♡♡Thank you Joanne!!! You are an Angel !!! Love and light to all !!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deana Hensley McGrathWednesday, May 29, 2019

    Hi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully said! Thanks for the reminder!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. this number saw many times by me but I didn't understand when i did google then I got this so much true about my relation to this number i am shocked how will this true....

    ReplyDelete