Wednesday, June 08, 2016

ANGEL NUMBER 2882


Number 2882 is a combination of the energies of number 2 appearing twice, and the vibrations of number 8 also appearing twice, amplifying their influences. Number 2 relates to receptivity and love, partnerships and relationships, duality, adaptability, faith and trust, service to others, flexibility, balance and harmony, diplomacy and mediation, understanding, support and encouragement, and serving your soul mission. Number 8 resonates with practicality, personal power and authority, dependability and self-reliance, manifesting positive abundance, discernment and decisiveness, a desire for peace and a love of humanity, world transformation, giving and receiving and the Universal Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect; karma.  

Angel Number 2882 encourages you to realize and recognize your own power and use your strengths in ways that will enhance your life and advance you along your path. Stay true to yourself, your beliefs and your goals and aspirations and look to ways to uplift and enlighten others along the way. Your energies have power so ensure that you focus them upon positive and productive opportunities and make the most of this auspicious time.

Living a well-adjusted and balanced life is not easy to maintain. To live a balanced life you must accept who you are, warts and all, fully and completely, and love who you are. When you commit to loving yourself for who you truly are, you never again pretend to be something or someone that you are not, and can release the influences of other people’s opinions about you and your lifestyle choices. It is then that you can begin to fully create the life that suits who you are within and that matches your desires.

Angel Number 2882 encourages you to love yourself and others unconditionally. Begin with yourself. If you are loving, caring and kind to yourself, you will be loving, caring and kind to others.

Number 2882 relates to number 2 (2+8+8+2=20, 2+0=2) and Angel Number 2.

*

9 comments:

  1. Amazing! Thank you Joanne for helping many many people. It warms my heart to connect with spirit in such a pure essence. Love and light to all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful and blessed, immensely!
    For I AM MY SELF. Loving and accepting of SELF FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY! LOVING OF OTHERS.

    YET, FIRST IS ME!
    How on POINT. As ever and always.
    Sending rays of light and bunches of love.
    Blessed us all be!❤
    PS. And YES, it ain't easy, for IT IS WORTH IT to be loving, caring, understanding and accepting of SELF FIRST. Balance is hard to reach, yet harder to sustain, however with inner peace and love of SELF, comes SPIRITUAL FREEDOM. And being here it's worth all efforts. FOR BEING HERE IS PRICELESS.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. To have been synchronically lead to this combination many times, to have kept a note of it..., for a while and to be reading its message IN RIGHT, DEVINE TIME. Magic. Beyond grateful.❤🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yet another reminder and once again bang on time.
    Grateful and blessed. 28th is my date of Birth and 8th is my month of birth. Amazing, isn't it.❤
    Balance is everything and as balanced and peaceful one can feel or see self be, one must always work on that balance in order to sustain it...
    It isn't easy, yet it is worth it.
    This is one sentence I repeat to SELF & OFTEN, for I need to nurture this soul of mine, I need to praise and love it more than anything else, for it is who I am.
    A warrior or love, inner peace and light. Thank you so much Joanne.Where without you?! I love you and I am beyond grateful for you that hold my hand throughout my journey towards SELF, without a doubt and not letting go.
    Blessed us all be.🙏❤🇧🇬🇬🇧

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grateful for each and every reminder.Yet again precisely on point.❤
    28 is all around me.
    And for a good reason.
    I repeat after self.
    I have not been understanding and kind with self of late...
    I must learn to speak KINDLY to my SELF, for I deserve it, for I am always listening.
    It all begins and ends with me. Amen.
    I am who I am. I am love. I am ME.
    ❤🙏 Blease us all be.🧘‍♀️💛🌟


    I

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lifelong
    ~ this SELFLOVE JOURNEY
    GRATEFUL.🙏❤🙌

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful message... Thank you for the needed reminder. Much love and blessings to all of us!!! 💓💞🎶🥰🙏😇💖🌷🎶🌹🎉🥳🎉🌺🎶

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfectly on point!!! 🥰😇🙏

    ReplyDelete