Saturday, September 17, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 509

Number 509 is a combination of the energies of number 5, the influences of number 0, and the vibrations of number 9. Number 5 brings its powerful influences of major life changes, making important choices and decisions, promotion and advancements, versatility, personal freedom and individuality, life lessons learned through experience, adaptability and resourcefulness. Number 0 relates to the ‘God force’ energy and eternity, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 resonates with potential and/or choice and is a message to do with developing one’s spiritual aspects as it is considered to represent the beginning of a spiritual journey and highlights the uncertainties that may entail. Number 0 also amplifies and magnifies any number it appears with. Number 9 denotes endings and conclusions and relates to the Universal Spiritual Laws, a higher perspective and high ideals, tolerance, humility, the concept of karma, leading life as a positive example for others, benevolence and altruism, spiritual awakening and awareness and lightworking.  

Angel Number 509 is telling you that changes occurring in your life will bring you into alignment with your life purpose and soul mission and will better suit who you truly are within. You are being Divinely assisted and guided through these important life changes, so listen to your intuition and the guidance from the angels and follow the direction and instruction you receive. Trust that all will work out for your highest good and that these changes will prove to be of great benefit to you in many ways.

Angel Number 509 may suggest that changes made to your career or profession will bring you greater personal fulfilment on many levels. It is a prompt to put your focus towards beginning or expanding your spirituality as your lightworking skills and talents are greatly needed by the world. It may be encouraging you to begin (or expand) a spiritually-based practice, profession and/or career. The angels ask you to shine your light brightly to illuminate the way for others.

Life is never static, stale or stuck and every ending is a new beginning point and each moment is always fresh and new. Sweeping, positive changes are ahead of you and you are asked to let go of the ‘old’ with love and gratitude to make room for the ‘new’ to enter your life. Be assured that these life changes will have long-term positive effects on your life and in the lives of others.

Number 509 relates to number 5 (5+0+9=14, 1+4=5) and Angel Number 5.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


17 comments:

  1. i see this number at least twice a day for the last two years

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband passed away suddenly last year and ever since I've been going through a (rather rapid) spiritual awakening and seem to be being pushed in the direction of 'healer'. Every time I'm at the cemetery I notice his grave number '509' but this is the first time I've thought to look it up. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's probably your husband pushing you!So do it and let us know more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sedona1974@Gmail indigolightworker newly founded all around just got message litteraly same day after asking questions pertaining to the effects totally coinsides....for once in life speechless

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had this dream this morning and in the dream I seen 509 as if it was a address. So I don't understand

    ReplyDelete
  6. my brother was hit and killed by an amtrak train #509 on february 16th 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My husband passed on April 21 at 5:09 . just looking for some comfort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are loved 💕💕

      Delete
    2. You tube channeling erik. Watch the ines about passing/afterlife etc. My husband too has "moved on".

      Delete
  8. I woke up exactly at 5:09 for the past few days. Any coincidence?

    ReplyDelete
  9. My late partner birthday is 09.05. The date I met my new boyfriend is 05.09. Very strange 509 appears, what this has said has already come true. 5 is one of my lucky numbers & used to relate to my late dogs paw as 5 paw.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this made me cry!! a numberplate had my name and then 509 after it, i asked for help which decision to make in life and seconds later the angles sent me this number so i looked it up and yea, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I kept dreaming last night I was staying in room 509 in a hotel... Could not find the room.. Kept getting lost.. 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Angel number 509 is very new to me . I hope to release the old and bring in the new soon. Yay!!! #1Fan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen 1509, 509, 15:09 and 05:09 almost everyday since over than 20 years.

    ReplyDelete