Monday, September 19, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 535

Number 535 is a mix of the attributes and vibrations of number 5 and number 3, with number 5 appearing twice, magnifying its influences. Number 5 resonates with the need for personal freedom, learning life lessons and making major life changes, making positive life choices and decisions, auspicious new opportunities, versatility and resourcefulness, activity and progress. Number 5 encourages us to be true to ourselves and live our lives accordingly. Number 3 relates to optimism and joy, self-expression and communication, imagination and intelligence, energy, growth and expansion and the principles of increase, spontaneity, encouragement and assistance, natural talents and skills. Number 3 is also the number of the Ascended Masters.  

Angel Number 535 is a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters that they fully support the life choices you have made and are encouraging the resulting changes that will bring auspicious opportunities into your life. Know that you will be guided step by step as they present to you.

Angel Number 535 indicates that you are receiving Divine guidance from the angels as to your upcoming life changes. Know that these changes will be of long-term benefit to you and are in alignment with your Divine life purpose and soul mission.  

Angel Number 535 asks you to trust that the choices and decisions you have made are the right ones for you. Even ideal situations require adjustments as you move forward, but you can trust that the angels are always with you, gently guiding you along the way.

Make the most of your natural abilities and talents and ensure that you do it in ways that reflects who you truly are. Rely upon your communicative and creative skills and abilities and allow yourself to keep an open mind and an open heart as to the changes currently taking place in your life. Trust that your highest ideals and desires may manifest as a result.


Number 535 relates to number 4 (5+3+5=13, 1+3-4) and Angel Number 4.

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


16 comments:

  1. Peace,prosperity,love,abundance,joy,to all!!! Thank you Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today i was in the dollar store making a purchase. I had already gone thru the line and taken that bag to my van, but after realizing i'd forgotten a couple items, i walked back inside the store to get them. Just as my new purchase was rung up, the cashier called out $5.35 and not even a split second later the cashier at the next register called out $5.35 to her customer! We all dropped our mouths in astonishment. I jokingly said i was going to play that number in Cash3. Back at my van i glanced at my watch which said 5:40! The moment they had both called out 535 was at 5:35 p.m.! I got so excited i drove to the nearest gas station and purchased fifteen Cash3 tickets - all #535.
    I couldn't wait to get home and hear the numbers called.
    Unfortunately the number called was 754!

    I don't know what the significance was of the 535, but it sure was mind blowing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a similar experience with a different number though. When I decided to return to the lady who was selling lottery tickets after I saw the repeating numbers which was shown on one of her tickets, she left. I didn't have cash on me and I told her that I will return but I guess I took too long.

      Delete
  3. I just got an email a daily email that I always read from a trusted prophet and it was talking about how I need to share my testimony about walking through the valley of the shadow of death and surviving...and that it holds the key to my prosperity and the time the email was sent was 5:35 ....love wnd peace and blessings!!!! In Jesus name!!! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 8th interval, the C octave, has the frequency Of 528 The wave equation fixes that
    as mechanical truth, with frequency doubled when wavelength is halved. Pythagoras set
    2/1 for the octave as mathematical truth. But if you follow his 3/2 interval through the
    Cycle Of Fifths going forward, you arrive at a frequency Of 535. A discrepancy, of
    about 23.5 cents, or one quarter of a semitone, is known as a Pythagorean comma.

    A tuning fork that has a frequency of 535 vibrations per second
    2 cycles = 1 minute = 60 seconds *frequency = 60 * 535

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this message 💗 I am making multiple changes in my life thanks to my angels guidance 😌 I’m so very bless to move forward and it’ so nice to know that my angels fully support my life changes. 😇 I’ll make the most of my natural abilities and talents in order to be truth to myself and my purposes. thank you again and may love and light be with you 💡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Changes are happening now...I'm soo grateful for the guidance from our angels, as well as spirit!!! Love and light to all of us!!! 🙏😇🥰 Thank you Joanne for you brilliant guiding light, I love you!!!💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ANGELS,🕯🤗😇💫💛💫💛

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. ��

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very timely. Thank you for this message. God bless us all in our soul missions. Peace be upon our path as often as possible. Love and light to all.

    ReplyDelete