Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 216


Number 216 is made up of the attributes and energies of number 2, the vibrations of number 1 and the influences of number 6. Number 2 represents balance and harmony, duality, faith, devotion, insight, co-operation, adaptability and diplomacy. Number 2 also resonates with faith and trust and your Divine life purpose and soul mission. Number 1 instills the attributes of creation and new beginnings, attainment and inspiration, self-leadership and assertiveness, initiative, instinct and intuition. It also relates to creating our own realities by our thoughts, beliefs and actions. Number 6 relates to possessions, status and the monetary aspects, service and domesticity, home and family, love and nurturing, responsibility and reliability, honesty and integrity.

Angel Number 216 tells you to continue being optimistic and positive about your life path. When you work with positive affirmations and visualizations you manifest your material wants and needs and attract ‘good’ into your life. Affirm in the present tense trusting that your needs have already manifested. Have faith and trust in the power of your positive intentions.

Angel Number 216 may indicate that the diligent efforts you have put towards serving your soul mission and life purpose have been acknowledged by the angelic and spiritual realms, and in turn you have manifested your well-earned rewards. Be open to receiving and accepting your ‘good’, which may appear in the form of new opportunities, new projects and/or new ideas. Have faith and trust in the angels, and if feeling any doubts or fears, simply ask your angels for guidance and support.

Relax and allow yourself to sense the presence of your angels. Know that you are never alone.

Number 216 is related to number 9 (2+1+6=9) and Angel Number 9.

Also see:
Angel Number 612

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

NUMEROLOGY  - The Vibration and Energies of NUMBERS

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


25 comments:

  1. 6×6×6=216. 216 is secret code for 666 and is used by pagans and masons to hide 666 in the blueprints for mass structures on the earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is mind blowing my mother passed on 062415 which equals 666 ...

      Delete
  2. Wow the first place I moved into the number was 216 than 10yrs later I move back to the same building with over 400 units and I got the same exact APT 216 and the outcome was never good when I choose to leave?? Now ironic is that

    ReplyDelete
  3. im here to see id 216 has anything to do with the God Hand from Berserk and their birth every 216yrs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look what I found :-)
    144000 divided by 666, 216.216216...
    Also
    144000 divided by 432, 333.333333...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if you'll ever see this. But thanks. The number 216 has been my number all my life, as an apotropaic charm when I was young and as a marker, a sign that there is truth to be found nearby during my adult life. I found out first that 216216 is numerical code for 666, that 6x6x6=216 and now that 144,000/666=216. In another life this would have had me breaking down into tears... But this is more than just a sign. Ever since dying and coming back to life on December 21 ST 2020 (The night of Christ's star) everything has gotten so strange but now the strangeness is reaching a fever pitch. In return for the knowledge that you have shared with me, I will now share a piece of what I have learned while being prepared. On December 21 ST 2029 A total lunar eclipse will be visible upon the entire earth. This day will mark the end of the world we know and the start of the new world. What that world will become will inevitably be our choice however, it will be the mirror of what is in our hearts. We have a lot of healing to do if we want to live in heaven and all we have to do is continue to stagnate in order to live in hell forever. Do with that what you will.

      Delete
  5. Look what I found :-)
    144000 divided by 666, 216.216216...
    Also
    144000 divided by 432, 333.333333...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Effectively, it can also be a synonym for the number of the beast. But unless it is used in such a way, then it should inspire you the above. Use things in your life positively. There's a double side to everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In my hopefully humble observation, the number 666 was hijacked by evil doers. The very essence of evil it self.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you... I needed this ... I m so grateful... sometimes I feel down way down to the point of wanting to give up... I cant give up ive came to far to stop ...I feel like I should be in better mental state , my life is not going nothing like I want... I thought in life you sometimes get your wants ... Im 37 and I never get what I want in life ...I have to keep my head up.. it's a struggle at times...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't be afraid my friends. The universe must be balanced therefore evil must be elevated to the same abundance as good. "How can we know what good is unless we experience evil?"

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have the power to create the state of mind that your in. I'm sure we all agree, but there's nothing negative about the number 216 unless this is what you want to believe. You are your own worst enemy and if it's something in life you want to change then do it. Bare with me and let me explain something. When a talented actor or actress prepare for a role they're playing, they have to believe that they are the person or creative idea that they're playing. This is the only way to make that role of theirs come alive, so when they're on set and the assistant director says action the actor or actress becomes that person. They are that person for the remaining of that shoot. Pretending to be something until it becomes a reality, it's the same when your a child and trying to figure out what you want to be when you grow up. This is your life and you have the power to be or over come anything you want, so believing in a thought something as simple as 216 being evil is what you have in your mind state and if you believe it to be true then by all means that's your decision. I believe 216 is positive and through out my life it never symbolized anything evil but just blessings. Trust that I speak from experience...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Couldn't have said it better myself, good on you

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You may be interested in a recent breakthrough regarding the number 216 pertaining to the solar system. An article titled "The Solar System's Underlying Reality" was recently published on solar-system-schematic.com that I think you'll want to read.

    Enjoy,

    Ron

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Jesus and to my loving angels

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! Amen 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And again…thank you! Amen 🙏

      Delete
  15. Wow!!! I feel the need to leave a comment. I am Highly Favored. Years back l commented on not never getting what i want. My My My!!! I did not give up and remained positive.. Today in this moment , I ve gotten more than enough. More than I've asked for... I am truly Grateful for my Family ,Friends and associates.

    ReplyDelete