Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 230


Number 230 is a compilation of the attributes of number 2 appearing twice, amplifying its influences, the vibrations of number 3 and the influences of number 0. Number 2 lends its energies of balance and harmony, faith and trust, your life purpose and soul mission, service to others, co-operation and mediation, receptivity, attainment and fulfilment. Number 3 resonates with encouragement and creativity, communication and self-expression, enthusiasm and joy, manifesting and manifestation, expansion and growth. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters and indicates that the Masters are around you, assisting when asked. Number 0 represents potential and/or choice, a spiritual journey, developing your spiritual aspects, listening to your intuition and higher-self, eternity and infinity, oneness and wholeness, continuing cycles and flow, and the beginning point. Number 0 also relates to the God force/Universal Energies/Source, and magnifies the influences of the numbers it appear with.

Angel Number 230 tells you that you have a strong connection with the angelic and spiritual realms, and this connection is supporting and guiding you along your spiritual path and life purpose. Trust that your angels and the Ascended Masters are encouraging and helping you with love, light and blessings.

Angel Number 230 encourages you to use your natural creative talents to bring joy and happiness into your life and into that of others. Communicate honestly and openly with everyone you interact with and strive to help others in your daily life. What you put out to the Universe comes back to you so keep a positive attitude and an optimistic outlook to ensure that all in your life remains balanced and harmonious.

Express your thoughts and feelings in creative and artistic ways. When you do something creative you feel free and happy. Creativity also helps you to see the world in new and inspiring ways.

Number 230 relates to number 5 (2+3+0=5) and Angel Number 5.

Also see:
Angel Number 23
Angel number 203

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much I really needed to here this. My mother recently passed and I've been feel drained and off. The last four days I have woke up at 230. Also this was the time I was born

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll never know in this life why I'm given such beautiful numbers as part of such horrible dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grateful๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿค—

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny thing is I just cleaned my room, and did something different. I'm an artist and there were no pictures up. I decided to give my room some life by hanging up pictures from myself and friends. Then decided to think of quotes that describe me fully. I sensed more happiness, completion, and creativity in my room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother passed at 230 am. On the dot. This makes so much sense now. 230.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Joanne. ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Joanna for EVERYTHING ๐Ÿ’œ

    ReplyDelete