Monday, August 01, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 234


Number 234 is a mix of the energies and attributes of number 2, the vibrations of number 3 and the qualities of number 4. Number 2 denotes finding balance and harmony within, love and support, diplomacy and co-operation, and listening to your intuitive insights. Number 2 relates to your faith and trust and Divine life purposeNumber 3 relates to optimism and enthusiasm, inspiration and creativity, encouragement and assistance, talent and skills, expansion and growth, charisma and excellent communicative skills to manifest your desires and chosen path. Number 3 also relates to the Ascended Masters who help you to focus upon the Divine spark within yourself and others, and assist with manifesting your desires. Number 4 tells of working steadily, patiently and diligently towards achieving goals and aspirations, truth and integrity, practicality, system and order, self-initiation, building solid foundations and enthusiasm coupled with determination.

Angel Number 234 is a message to put some extra focus and effort towards your creative endeavours to ensure that you manifest long-term rewards on all levels. If you have been considering a new direction or beginning a new project or venture now would be a most auspicious time to make that choice and take action. Trust that the work you do today will bring benefits to your life in the future.

Angel Number 234 is a message from your angels to have faith and trust in them and the Ascended Masters in their ability to assist you in miraculous ways. Rely upon the assistance and guidance from the angels and be open to receiving their support, help, healing and love. Trust that they are guiding you along your Divine life path.

Angel Number 234 is also often seen as ‘steps’ along your spiritual and life path.

Number 234 relates to number 9 (2+3+4=9) and Angel Number 9.

Also see:
Angel Number 432

22 comments:

  1. Wow! I posted a topic on a forum about my origami models at 2:34 pm :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is 23,4,72... I have symbols/shapes appeared on my body from ??? Why ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned about 432 significance in cosmic and historic terms by accident one night... I was wondering how can so many things be linked to 432 then i realised that my birthday is.. 23,4,1972.
    234 after learning about 432 i thought was a bit of a coincidence???

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is 19 9 198*.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This resonate s true. It's woerd.

    2 has to do with finding balance and love and cooperation wit my love, that girl man I know ima.marry her.... no doubt but I need gods help to teach me how to lI've her aND to be PATIENT, she's a blue she's paced and needs tiem

    3, my spirit nukber is 3. I been looking for my life purpose and I found it and everyone has been against me perusing this it's crazy I have haters bc I left my old job to persuade my dream. WTF?!?!? lol.

    But I am on my path to Blizzard entertainment to be their new lead character designer!!!! Talk about destiny.

    And 4...working hard to manifest my dreams I just worked on a piece for 12+ hours yesterdat!!!!!! Phew.... I am sooo gonna manifest this dream coe. True.

    It came to me 234. In the form of 2:34pm thru a pix my ex sent me 1st in a month she always sent me pixs and we broke up but then she seems to be gravitating back to me slwoly.... slooooowly but surely through my hard worn dedication to mmy dreams and being attracted by having a positive attitude and I saw the nukber in didn't even see it earlier bc I was trying to focus on a new character design. I saw this 24 hpurs late. How did I not see the nukber earlier. Ahhaha so Strang haha. But good stuff... good luck yal

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always see numbers and I saw this 234 and I felt that feeling I get and it fit right in. Wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. My friend introduced me to your site. As lately the numbers 234 have been coming up on me also 11 and 11 at least two or three times a month and then the number 9 is consistent with me most of the time. What site is very informative thank you again I will continue to be checking back on your side every week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I'm around, or corresponding with this one person, I either see 234, 1234, or 123 I've been really trying to figure out what this means regarding this specific person

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm seeing 234 on my watch, phone variety plates, billboards and etc

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for this. If you ever come back here, will you let me know how things are going for you? Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want too say, thank you for your beautiful number definitions, they always brighten my day!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am always so pleased when I come to this sore and appreciate the way you break down the numbers individually and then as a whole. I have been using your site and guidance for many years now and it has been a great source of comfort. Thank you so much for this and all that you do. If you have a newsletter or book out, I would be very interested. Thank you again. Devine love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anytime I see 234 or other numbers that go up or down I think small steps towards goal. Thank you for your reassuring and guidance that we are surrounded by infinite intelligence, angels and spiritual guidance that loves us unconditionally!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Art, acting, and beauty. I know now that’s the path I enjoy the most. ❣️R

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angel gave me the number 234 in a dream. I hit the number in the lottery and won big right before my son was born. I believe it is my son's number. He has now received his Ph.D

    ReplyDelete