Tuesday, August 09, 2011

ANGEL NUMBER 266


Number 266 is made up of a blend of the attributes of number 2 and the energies of number 6, with number 6 appearing twice, magnifying and amplifying its energies. Number 2 relates to sensitivity, gentleness and kindness, ability and stability, relationships and partnerships, attention to detail, insight and intuition, faith and trust and your Divine life path and soul purpose. Number 6 resonates with love of home and family and domesticity, service to others and selflessness, responsibility and reliability, providing for the self and others. Number 6 also relates to grace and gratitude, overcoming obstacles, problem-solving and solution-finding. 

Angel Number 266 is a message from your angels that it is essential that you have faith and trust that your material needs will be met by the Universal Energies. The most difficult times are behind you now, and you can expect your financial restraints and constraints to ease, bringing an abundant supply to your home and family. Relax and allow abundance into your life.

Angel Number 266 brings a message of reassurance from your angels and encourages you to take time away from the hustle and bustle of life to rejuvenate and reconnect with yourself and those close. Dedicate some extra effort towards your home and family life and think of ways to bring more love, light and brightness into your environment. This will encourage positive energies that will have loving affects upon all who enter your home. Find time to feel peaceful within and show love and compassion for yourself and others.

Trust that your life is taking a wonderful turn for the better and be grateful for the blessings from your angels and the Universe. Send out unconditional love and light to everyone, everything, everywhere...

*

Joanne

Sacred Scribes

Sacred Scribes Ceramics

Facebook

Instagram

PayPal.Me


11 comments:

  1. I love my angels! It's amazing how I can be feeling a certain way and see a number, look it up and it's EXACTLY the response the correlates to my feelings and thoughts at that moment. This is truly amazing and I can't believe how thorough my angels are. They really are watching over me and making sure I keep my thoughts in tact! Blessings to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @na LOL I agree with you. it is an amazing feeling to have such a great support. I wish everyone would relax and listen to their wisdom. its a great gift to have 'handy' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream that God told me I wasn't understanding the messages coming through so the angels were going to start communicating by giving me number sequences...so now tonight the number 266 popped into my head and that is what led me here and the meaning of 266 is resonating with me and my situation completely! Awesome is all I can say!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was very scared to apply for a new job, especially with Mercury retrograde. I felt it was risky, but it was too good an opportunity to pass up. The day I was scheduled for the testing part of the interview (they responded incredibly quickly to my resume), the plates on a car caught my eye. It read: RSK 266 I took the first three letters to mean "risk" and the 266 led me here. I had my in person interview yesterday, and although I was very nervous, I kept remembering the message from my angels and that comforted me. I will post when I get my formal offer, because I know that with the help of my angels and the Universe, I already got the job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome message !!! Much needed !!!♡♡♡
    Thank you Universe & thank you Angels for watching over me !!!
    Always and forever grateful for your constant presence ,support and guidance !!!
    Thank you Joanne, you are an Angels !!! ♡♡♡
    I'm sending unconditional Love,peace and Light to everyone,everything and everywhere !!!
    Keep up the faith and yoir spirits high people !!!
    Stay blessed ,as we all are !!! ♡♡♡
    Amen!!! 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne, I didn't know I could leave messages until now and I've been visiting your sites for ages, I just want to say thank you so much you have brought and helped me hold such love and peace and I send you every blessing of love xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, i'm super grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This number appears everyday. 626, 226, and 266. My partner says I'm guarded and I dont need to worry that much.

    ReplyDelete